Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum Arrives in The Philippines To Meet With Manny Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bobby knows Manny is a nice person by nature and he won't be able to say no to an old man like Bobby.

Comment

Arum just won't stop cause he can't stop...
      He wants to feed Crawford & or Loma a Pac samich.

Comment

Originally posted by G G G View Post
        WTF leave him alone bro!! Stay out of his life!! Am I the only one who finds this creepy af!

Manny shoot him when he gets there and kill him brother. In the name of Allah. ;/
        I find it abhorrent you Muslims kill in the name of Allah, wtf wrong you demented ******s?

Having said that, PAC needs to know by now what's best for his career, he is almost 40, he has how many years left, 1,2,3???

Comment

Sometimes it seems as if Manny cannot think for himself the way people leave certain comments pertaining to him! The guy is a grown man who has made many millions of dollars and people treat him like a simple child!

Comment

Originally posted by DaBeastO View Post
            it's clear that he doesn't own pac otherwise arum wouldn't be flying his old ass body all the way to phillipines lol arum is begging pac to rejoin top rank. If I'm pac I no show the meeting lol
            Actually it is said the Arum owns Pacs TV rights to his fights in the US.

Comment

Originally posted by filup79 View Post
              Actually it is said the Arum owns Pacs TV rights to his fights in the US.
              link or gtfoh!

Comment

Originally posted by flojspot80 View Post
                link or gtfoh!
                Fat Dan said same in his chat today-that Arum told him TR owns TV rights for Manny's next US fight.

Comment

Why did Bob spend all that money to go to the Phillipines. It can't cost that much to call him and say "Fight Crawford you beyyyotch".

Comment

Bob - Manny I got a great fight for you
                    Manny - ok what is it?
                    Bob - You vs Bradley 4 , it will do numbers!
                    Manny - idk Bob.
                    Bob - 20 Mil and Low mein
                    Manny - Deal

Comment

Lol.......

Comment

Working...
                      X