Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: John David Jackson: Kovalev is Borderline Racist, Karma is a *****!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It’s not racist to say someone looks like an ape or horse or anything. People get their panties up in a bunch over the dumbest s hit.

Kovalev just doesnt walk around talking like some “white guilt” american and just talks straight like it should be. It’s not racist to call someone a monkey for looking like one. It’s not racist to call someone a white boy. It’s also not racist to call someone a black boy.

Kovalev may well be racist, but nothing I’ve seen has shown he is.

Just a dude who doesnt care about being politically correct like he’s done something wrong.
    Last edited by NearHypnos; 08-10-2018, 08:17 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
      Go ***** yourself, you dumb piece of *****.

Ur fingers may be the toughest I’ve seen on here in quite some time.

Comment

• Originally posted by SugarRaRobinson View Post
        Ur fingers may be the toughest I’ve seen on here in quite some time.
        Don't say dumb ass ***** about cops, you dumb *****.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vae Victis View Post
          John David Jackson, Don't throw any stones until you've answered for what happened to your fighter, Magomed Abdusalamov, whom you failed to protect against his opponent, Mike Perez in November, 2013. I said it recently on this forum, and I'll say it again: John David Jackson - for the remainder of his life - should be banned from training any fighter on any level .
          Its irresponsible to blame JDJ for what happened to Magomed considering he was still very much in the fight. Letterman had him winning rounds 9 and 8 had it not been for a low blow deduction.

SAying all that, I can’t ever remember a trainer stopping a fight because a guy’s face looked really bad. If anyone deserves firing it’s the fight doctor who’s supposedly trained to look for possible signs head trauma
          Last edited by SugarRaRobinson; 08-10-2018, 08:40 AM.

Comment

• Abel Sanchez stopped working with Kovalev, so he must have seen what Jackson is talking about, a guy that’s borderline racist and maybe not the best guy to have in camp. I’ve heard stories of GGG dominating Kovalev in sparring. I think Kovalev won the first fight with Ward, but after that seemed that he was mentally broken or just didn’t train as hard. Not a great look for Kovalev or Jackson blaming each other, but we see why Adonis didn’t want to fight Alvarez for so long. HBO did a lot of favors for Kovalev giving him some easy fights, but no favor against Alvarez. Kovalev lifestyle outside the Ring seems to be catching up to him, Alvarez stopping him the way he did takes the shine away from the Ward KO, where it seems Kovalev wasn’t as good as everyone was making him out to be

Comment

Don't say dumb ass ***** about cops, you dumb *****.
              IS that what your all up in arms about ?

Well I’ll tell u what, u tell ur cop buddies to stop shooting unarmed Black men, women and children, and then I’ll consider staying off their case.

Do we have a deal u pathetic piece of sh.t ?

Comment

IS that what your all up in arms about ?

Well I’ll tell u what, u tell ur cop buddies to stop shooting unarmed Black men, women and children, and then I’ll consider staying off their case.

Do we have a deal u pathetic piece of sh.t ?
                You're uninformed. I'd gladly inform you if you need help.

Comment

• Dumb *****s out there, i swear....

Comment

You're uninformed. I'd gladly inform you if you need help.

No thx, never been interested in spin doctoring theories, especially when peoples lives r at stake.

Comment

No thx, never been interested in spin doctoring theories, especially when peoples lives r at stake.
                      No, you just ignore facts. Because you're an idiot.

Comment

Working...
                      X