Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo's Promoter Calls 'Bull****' on Sanchez's Recent Claims

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
    Guess who sat and squated at MW his entire career waiting for lil guys to finally grow up???

exactly !

Comment

Originally posted by Dumb Money View Post
      I don't see that happening. It's his stamina issues that are a real problem for him. I don't care for him either but he's a good fighter. Coming in light may help him because he doesn't have to drag around the extra weight. He has a good chin. Frankly a lot of people see Golovkin as the guy who has to make changes but to me it's Canelo that has the bigger hill to climb. I had it 8 rounds to 4 for Golovkin. Golovkin's jab gave Canelo big problems in the first fight and Golovkin. I expect it to happen again. The wild card is the judges and the NSAC.

as usual, what nonsense.....

keep thinking that Golovkin out-boxed Canelo (lol)

keep thinking that ALL THREE JUDGES were wrong (bigger lol)

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
        I don't see that happening. It's his stamina issues that are a real problem for him. I don't care for him either but he's a good fighter. Coming in light may help him because he doesn't have to drag around the extra weight. He has a good chin. Frankly a lot of people see Golovkin as the guy who has to make changes but to me it's Canelo that has the bigger hill to climb. I had it 8 rounds to 4 for Golovkin. Golovkin's jab gave Canelo big problems in the first fight and Golovkin. I expect it to happen again. The wild card is the judges and the NSAC.
        I had it the same as the Judges. Canelo definitely didn't do enough to take the belts from GGG but GGG wasn't effective enough to get the win either. Canelo definitely landed the harder cleaner punches though.

Comment

Originally posted by Calibaloc View Post
          I had it the same as the Judges. Canelo definitely didn't do enough to take the belts from GGG but GGG wasn't effective enough to get the win either. Canelo definitely landed the harder cleaner punches though.
          At 1st a lot of ppl bagged on the decision. But if you read Breads and Dougie's take they both have been somewhat critical of Sanchez's training of GGG and how all he did was jab. A Great jab but still just a jab...

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
            exactly !
            You know who else does that??? 5th year high school seniors trying to act tough and pick on the NEW upcoming Freshman. Instead of graduating to College and fighting bigger guys...

Comment

Andre Ward I'll fight you!

GGG NO! Im waiting for these two LESS then 5' 6" guys named Cotto and Canelo to move up in weight. Canelo sure is taking his sweet as time!!! I mean he started out at 140lbs.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                Do you mean Hagler, Monzon or Golovkin. Don't be so mysterious.
                Monzon and Hagler both fought fighters who started at lighter weights in their career and I believe they fought more lighter weight fighters in their careers than Golovkin has. Both those guys are rated among the top Middleweights ever.
                They fought when the division was STACKED. NOT when guys like Lemuix, Tureno, Blanco, Heiland, Kurbsidze, Wade's were #1.

The division is finally good after what??? 5-6 years???

Comment

Lets NOT forget Geale was GGG's best win for like ever!

Comment

They fought when the division was STACKED. NOT when guys like Lemuix, Tureno, Blanco, Heiland, Kurbsidze, Wade's were #1.

The division is finally good after what??? 5-6 years???
                    Monzon fought when the division was stacked??? Really.. Better check again.

Hagler who I think is a tremendous fighter fought
                    Hearns Welter
                    Duran LW
                    Leonard Welter
                    Mugabi JM
                    Some of his biggest wins by the way. I'm not taking away anything from Hagler who I think was an exceptional fighter. The facts are the fighters go where the money is and to whoever is willing to get in the ring with them. If it's a lighter fighter so be it. The same can be said about Spence fighting Garcia if that happens. Some people are critical of Spence which I believe is unjustified.
                    Last edited by TonyGe; 08-10-2018, 09:20 AM.

Comment

At 1st a lot of ppl bagged on the decision. But if you read Breads and Dougie's take they both have been somewhat critical of Sanchez's training of GGG and how all he did was jab. A Great jab but still just a jab...
                      A great jab but still just a jab.. tell that to Larry Holmes. Do you know how many fights he won. based off his jab. So summing up. When Larry uses his jab to good effect he's a brilliant boxer. When Gennady does it he's a bum.

Comment

Working...
                      X