No announcement yet.

New Frank Warren Interview on Wilder vs Fury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Frank Warren Interview on Wilder vs Fury

Says just a few things need to be sorted out, 99% done with the fight.

Hahahaha - Loved that line about Bellew being so far up Sky and Hearns arse he can only see the light that shines in there

Comment

Originally posted by Vinnykin View Post
      Hahahaha - Loved that line about Bellew being so far up Sky and Hearns arse he can only see the light that shines in there
      True though.

He also makes me cringe when he is working for Sky on AJ cards. He licks Joshua's arse so much and comes across like a fanboy. He's meant to be a man and a fighter. It's embarrassing.

Comment

I thought the more poignant comment was what he said about talking to Finkel several times a say (for other matters) and noting how Hearn continually insults Finkel. Dude is a big, spoiled baby who got a reality check when he tried to invade America and belittle Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
          True though.

He also makes me cringe when he is working for Sky on AJ cards. He licks Joshua's arse so much and comes across like a fanboy. He's meant to be a man and a fighter. It's embarrassing.
          Yeah I agree, He's just a shill for Sky and AJ at this point. I get they are friends, but that level of brown nosing makes me sick!

Comment

Working...
          X