Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jim Lampley - If There's A Muhammad Ali Of This Era, It's Anthony Joshua! [Video]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
    Ali fought the best available, whether he was relatively inexperiecned or even way past his prime.

AJ in his prime won't fight his biggest rival in the division, even when he gets offered an insane amount of money when they meet the figure he wanted

But apart from that...
    He has fought a lot tougher opponents than Wilder in half the fights. He also has sent a signed contract over to Wilder to fight him.....

Comment

Hell no...... Lit Kushley has lost it.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
          Lol. Truth.
          HBO guys are such shameless shills. People rage about their commentary but I don't. My attitude is, if you want the news, you don't watch an infomercial.
          The favoritism and blatant bias is annoying but I mostly dislike it on behalf of new or less discerning boxing fans who are going to take everything they say as gospel. If you know they're going to be biased you can just watch the fight and laugh at their commentary.

I love Roy Jones, though.

Comment

Joseph Parker is Mike Tyson.

Hey, why not?

David Lemieux is the new Hagler.

See, we can have fun with this

Comment

All I can say, if you really a boxing fan that voice of his is almost nostagia like. I hear him and I expect to see that HBO logo and hyped for a great fight, ohhh how the mighty have fallen.

Comment

Fury reminds me most of Ali when thinking of today's heavyweights

Comment

Was Lampley crying when he made this claim?🤔

Comment

What a moron, there has not been an Ali since Ali. No other fighter compares to him.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
                      All I can say, if you really a boxing fan that voice of his is almost nostagia like. I hear him and I expect to see that HBO logo and hyped for a great fight
                      Same man, I am also gay for him just like you are. We should be best buddies!

Comment

Working...
                      X