Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather was a cherry picker: facts inside!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd Mayweather was a cherry picker: facts inside!

now that I have your attention mcdonalds you said

"You will be blocked from my thread until you accept my previous challenges old man."

and my response is "I don't accept challenges. I'm floyd mayweather b-itch!"

oh yeah and floyd lost to pac. grazing jabs and lil hooks with the inside of the glove(not legal) are not clean punches. so here is what you are going to do

Step 1: Learn the rules of boxing

Step 2: Then run your mouth like you know it all

I at least had the common courtesy to do both steps. I didn't start with my conclusion like you and work backwards filling in everything along the way. your conclusion being floyd is the greatest. when you do this you make pathetic fanboy threads where you try to hype up wins over carlos baldomir. you never go full baldomir

Find the nearest cliff and jump off of it. Do the world a favor.

Comment

F@ggum.........

Comment

Baldomir was undisputed doe.. he just refused to pay a sanctioning fee and lost a belt.

That was the Cinderella Man of boxing.

oh.. and Emmanuel Steward picked him to beat Floyd LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
          Baldomir was undisputed doe.. he just refused to pay a sanctioning fee and lost a belt.
          Yup Baldomir was the last real undisputed WW champ. Nobody has done it since.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post

That was the Cinderella Man of boxing.

oh.. and Emmanuel Steward picked him to beat Floyd LOL
              And Brain Kenny said Floyd was ducking him

Comment

lol Floyd fan boys in a nutshell. When they lose. They block you. Pussays.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                  lol Floyd fan boys in a nutshell. When they lose. They block you. Pussays.
                  When did Floyd fans have to deal with losing????LOL!!!

Comment

You better put some respect on Baldomir's name.

this is how he entered the Floyd fight:

"It's been almost eight years since Baldomir's last defeat, an eight-round decision to Alberto Cortes in Argentina on Dec. 11, 1998. Since then, Baldomir is 19-0-2, including a victory against Cortes in their rematch, the unanimous decision against Judah and the ninth-round destruction of Gatti."

http://www.espn.com/sports/boxing/co...dan&id=2645588

the man was UNDISPUTED champ. not recognized because of sanctioning fees politics.

this means Floyd became also undisputed beating him because you gotta lose belts in the ring.

Comment

Working...
                    X