Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adrien Broner vs. Sergey Lipinets Possible For The Fall?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please stop blaming trainers for fighters who had many lipinets rugged but not elite Kovalev elite talent but not work ethic and heart stop pampering divas like Kovalev

Comment

Enough of Broner. Hope Lipnets KO's him.

Comment

Who needs a new trainer is Parker for a final run to challenge elites or will
        Be a gate keeper. Needs to decide identity puncher or defensive boxer getting bullied by whyte a bad sign

Comment

see top-tier hype job fighter losing to a 140 lbs kickboxer

Comment

No real fan overates lipinets who’s blowing him up ? Broner is the overated one was always hyped as a lesser Mayweather. When he faces elites always loses doesn’t let hands go has a excuse will you fall for the hype again after tough win over lip

Comment

Lipinets can fight. He is no gimmee.
              Risky fight for Broner for sure.

Comment

Broner hasn’t stepped up and gone farther in his career because he hasn’t beaten a really good, strong fighter. He lost to Maidana, Porter, and Mikey Garcia. And that Maidana fight really exposed him. And he couldn’t even beat Jesse Vargas.

With that being said, I expect him to beat Lipinets who hasn’t fought and beat anyone noteworthy either and has less experience. And Broner always wins these type of fights and brags and brushes his hair like he really beat a P4P fighter aka Escobedo, DeMarco, Malignaggi, Allakhverdiev, Theophane, etc. Actually, I would be really curious how he would do against the guys that just fought, Berto or Alexander. Broner fights scared a lot, doesn’t let his hands go. Grossly over rated!!!

Comment

Lipinets is easy to hit. He gets hit a lot. Broner might pick him apart. This might be 1 of the best fights out there for Broner which sucks because I would love to see him get his head knocked off. Unfortunately I don't think Lipinets can do it and I don't think this is a good fight for him.
                  Last edited by Awhispersecho; 08-06-2018, 07:22 PM.

Comment

Broner loses... possibly by KO.

Comment

Could potentially be a good fight, Lipinets come forward power shots againsy Broner's flashy counterpunching. I'd be up for this

Comment

Working...
                      X