Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Frank Warren has more confidence in Dubois than Fury???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frank Warren has more confidence in Dubois than Fury???

I don't know why I didn't know this but Daniel Dubois is apparently fighting Kevin Johnson in October. The very same Kevin Johnson that knocked out Francesco Pianeta less than one year ago. This begs the question, Why the hell is Frank Warren getting tougher opponents for an 8-0 prospect than the former unified Heavyweight champ? This why I'm skeptical that Fury will actually follow though on fighting Wilder this year. You don't prepare for a dangerous fighter like Wilder by fighting a completely shot bum like Pianeta.

I think Dubois might be the best heavyweight of them all. Time will tell. He sure as hell is a lot more enjoyable to watch fight than Fury with his weird ugly style of fighting.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
      I think Dubois might be the best heavyweight of them all. Time will tell. He sure as hell is a lot more enjoyable to watch fight than Fury with his weird ugly style of fighting.
      He is a robot with great power..if he doesnt have a good chin he'll be exposed soon

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
        You don't prepare for a dangerous fighter like Wilder by fighting a completely shot bum like Pianeta.
        Agreed. It goes against everything they've previously said. Even last month to Mike Costello Fury was talking about Ali and him stepping up too soon against Frazier. Ali never let himself go physically in the way Fury did and he was far more resilient mentally.

One scenario is that Fury's done and even the original plan of 4 bums is looking unreachable. They figure he can keep it together for long enough to take Showtime's money for a Vegas date with Wilder and that will be that.

Comment

Working...
        X