Comments Thread For: Mosley: In Their Prime, De La Hoya Better Than Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
    Please tell me where I said Floyd would lose

This is the fanboy crap you have to deal with on this site.

Absolutely pathetic stuff.
    This fool said I "left room for discrepancy"

Man if that isn't fanboy talk I don't know what is

Comment

• Oscar way more of a warrior too

To bad they've both become such ripoffs

Comment

• Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
        This fool said I "left room for discrepancy"

Man if that isn't fanboy talk I don't know what is
        I literally only said it's not out of this world unimaginable that Oscar could win.

Apparently that means I hate Floyd and picks Oscar to KHTFO if he was in his prime

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
          Wrong again....Why did shane duck Floyd if that were the case? shane wanted Floyd after jin left him & took half THEN shane said I need Floyd....LMMFAO! Oscar lost ALL his major fights too....LMMFAO!
          Oscar only beat buys who were smaller than him. And he had the nerve to fight Chavez twice. Someone much smaller and older than him. Oscar is a scam artist. Smoke and mirrors.

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
            Niether of those videos address Mosley juicing against Oscar.

Comment

• Originally posted by lakerstekkenn View Post
              Not true Mosley is wrong, Oscar was 5 foot 11and walked around at light heavyweight about 175 pounds and was fighting and winning titles against smaller fighters and when he finally moved up to his natural weight classes he couldn't beat anyone and lost to Hopkins by KO, body shot.

Oscar should've been a 160-175 world champion, but only won titles again lightweight fighters. like i said being 5 foot 11 and walking around at 175 he should've been able to beat 160 pound fighters and 175 pound fighters and he couldn't even beat Mosley and others like Floyd who were smaller then himself and walked around at 150 pounds themselves.

Even Trinidad won the middle weight belt and fought Roy Jones and tried to knockout Hopkins and lasted longer then Oscar against Hopkins, when Trinidad had a weak chin but still won the 160 belt. and Oscar was built bigger then Trinidad body wise.
              Preach brother.

Comment

• When you have guys of this level they can all win on any given night, all I can say is Floyd and Whittaker are extremely similar and at their best weight will give anyone in history a very hard night in the office.

There is a lot of petty jealousy from fighters that Floyd beat and other fighters that earned nowhere near the money FM earned making them bitter, if you listen to the trainers its another story because they recognize the talent without the petty bias, Mosley never fought a prime FM neither did Oscar, Floyd at 130-5 would give both a very tough fight his timing and speed was on another level, as he went up in weight he had to fight more cautiously because he was against a lot bigger man, Floyd gave Oscar 20 pounds in weight, if you reverse that and Floyd is 20 pounds bigger he would have stopped Oscar.

I,m a fan of all these guys they were all great champions.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet_Science2 View Post
                    You know what's even more interesting. Floyd has a win vs Pac, Mosley, and De La Hoya and stands at 50-0 and never lost period let alone in his prime.
                    What's interesting is pac fought them all, hoya and mosley didn't win a single round against pac while he fought floyd with single arm and yet half of the world think that pac won.

Comment

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
                      What's interesting is pac fought them all, hoya and mosley didn't win a single round against pac while he fought floyd with single arm and yet half of the world think that pac won.
                      Weight drained and 20 pounds lighter than what Floyd beat lol , that Oscar would have KOed poor Manny, Pac cant beat those guys without draining them.

Mosley begged for a fight at 142 pounds Roach said your too good Shane so Floyd Floyd beat him at 147, then Manny waits till Shane has a draw with C grade Mora and up jumps Manny I will fight now Shane.

Your like Manny full of excuses and a loser.

Comment

Working...
                      X