Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[FACTS] Wilder Doing what Pacquiao Couldn't From 09-11: Call Out The King!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
    Dont get it twisted. Wilder is a C+ fighter
    Fury was half a second away from losing to a C+ fighter?

Boxrec has a C+ fighter as #2 in the world?

Ortiz was knocked out by a C+ fighter?

A C+ fighter has been WBC World Heavyweight Champion for four years straight?

Anthony Joshua is willing to come to the USA to fighter Jarrell Miller, but wouldn't come here to fight a C+ fighter for $50 million?

Is it possible Wilder might be a very good fighter, just not as good as Joshua or Fury?

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
      I've long been a critic of Wilder for several reasons on NSB:

He's severely flawed
      He had beaten no one (prior to the Povetkin talks and the Ortiz fight)

But I always maintained that he was an exciting fighter because he brings excitement to the ring, and the combination of his power, flaws, and mouth make him fun to watch.

By calling out Fury, Wilders stock goes up in my book - this is what we all wanted Pacmonster to do in 09, call out Floyd, and it NEVER HAPPENED, the fight happened but not when it really should have, and this is Pacquiaos fault for ducking the #1 in the division and kingpin.

Wilder deserves props for giving us this version of our superfight, for not robbing us. Do it for yourself, to prove yourself! To be the best you have to beat the best! For boxing, for the fans, for your pride, for everything dear to you.

Ali/Frasier
      Hearns/Haggler
      Trinidad/ODLH
      Corrales/Castillo
      Pacquiao/JMM
      Pacquiao/Mayweather
      Kovalev/Ward
      Roman/Rungvisai
      Wilder/Fury

And Manny didnt almost get KTFO or flat out lose to:

Hatton (HOF)
      DLH (HOF)
      Shane (HOF)
      Cotto (HOF)
      Margs
      Bradley (possibly HOF)
      Clottey

Meanwhile Wilder was being SONNED by Ortiz until he landed his Hail Mary. Similarly he got embarrassed for 12 rounds while landing 2 Hail Marys... still SONNED.

Ortiz is no HOF and Fury isnt yet either

Wilder is nothing alike Manny Pacman Pacquiao - 2 different stratospheres
      Last edited by Bjl12; 01-06-2019, 04:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SHAW ARUM DUVA View Post

Anthony Joshua is willing to come to the USA to fighter Jarrell Miller, but wouldn't come here to fight a C+ fighter for $50 million?

Is it possible Wilder might be a very good fighter, just not as good as Joshua or Fury?
        Anything is possible, but Wilder is not a good fighter. The problem is this:

People look atop a division and believe those at the top are "good" fighters. Newsflash - Heavyweight is terrible.

AJ is a physical freak but he is very linear and could lost to Usyk based on skills alone...I'd favor AJ due to the massive size difference.

Fury is another physical freak who has a unique style, but even Wilder almost beat him and AJ would. Usyk could outpoint him.

Wilder gets straight up STOPPED by Usyk.

Usyk I'd actually a good fighter. He boxes well and uses his head for something other than stopping punches.

The HW division will always be glamour, but they just aren't good.

Best division atm is MW...talent wise and specimen wise. LHW, JMW, and LWW are also heating up.

WW is NOT a talent loaded division. It is just Terrence and Errol. The other three look good beating up on each other...but none of them are good. Thurman gets SD over Danny and Shawn...almost gets KOd by Collazo in his highly competitive resume (lol). Shawn sucks. Danny was strong and JWW, but his power didnt move up and he cant box enough to offset that.

Comment

Fury was a cherry pick gone wrong...he thought Fury was done.

Now he is blatantly ducking AJ for a fight for the Undisputed crown. Guy's a clown, only groupies defend him

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
            Fury was a cherry pick gone wrong...he thought Fury was done.

Now he is blatantly ducking AJ for a fight for the Undisputed crown. Guy's a clown, only groupies defend him
            But the undisputed is Fury lmao at Wilder beating AJ and becoming undisputed

Comment

Originally posted by SHAW ARUM DUVA View Post

This is the WBC WBA IBF clown. Why you abandon your account?

Comment

I've long been a critic of Wilder for several reasons on NSB:

He's severely flawed
                He had beaten no one (prior to the Povetkin talks and the Ortiz fight)

But I always maintained that he was an exciting fighter because he brings excitement to the ring, and the combination of his power, flaws, and mouth make him fun to watch.

By calling out Fury, Wilders stock goes up in my book - this is what we all wanted Pacmonster to do in 09, call out Floyd, and it NEVER HAPPENED, the fight happened but not when it really should have, and this is Pacquiaos fault for ducking the #1 in the division and kingpin.

Wilder deserves props for giving us this version of our superfight, for not robbing us. Do it for yourself, to prove yourself! To be the best you have to beat the best! For boxing, for the fans, for your pride, for everything dear to you.

Ali/Frasier
                Hearns/Haggler
                Trinidad/ODLH
                Corrales/Castillo
                Pacquiao/JMM
                Pacquiao/Mayweather
                Kovalev/Ward
                Roman/Rungvisai
                Wilder/Fury

calling out a guy from a rehab centre is no achievement.
                It became story when the sherry pick went wrong.

I never expected fury to hear the last bell but I was disappointed. He arguably came out from a rehab to win the green belt.

Comment

I don't give him credit for not fighting him, I gave him credit for trying to make it happen though.

Whether it was on Wilder or not for not happening wasn't the point though, I'm all for crucifying Wilder if it was on him, you are talking to a Fury fan, not a Wilder fan. I give credit when credit is due, and Wilder deserves credit for fighting Fury when he could safely duck him for 5 more years fighting AJ and then feasting on bums, shoe shiners, street sweepers, and part-time shovel salesmen.
                  wilder fighting bums is not a strange or new thing.
                  It's infact a normal thing. Go through his resume and get back to me.

Comment

Originally posted by JWHardin View Post
                    Wilder signed to fight Povetkin, and it was not his fault it didn't happen. You have to be a total idiot to think that.

It was Wlad that made that decision to fight AJ instead of Wilder after sparring both. Figure it out. Wlad was off for a year and a half, was 41, and coming off a horrible defeat where both guys looked like dog crap.

I laugh at all the UK fans agreeing with Hearn saying know one knows who Wilder is. If they know AJ, they know Wilder. All this damage control BS is laughable.
                    Don't be stupid. Wlad was training for that 1yr preparing for Fury's rematch which he keep postponing till he went bizzare in coke and drugs. Wlad was never idle. Try something else.

Finkel publicly said wilder is not ready for wlad and we accepted his excuse.

Comment

Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
                      wilder fighting bums is not a strange or new thing.
                      It's infact a normal thing. Go through his resume and get back to me.
                      But do you think he will continue to fight bums?

Comment

Working...
                      X