Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Alvarez Makes Statement, Knocks Sergey Kovalev Out in Seven

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by //// View Post
    Alvarez did what Ward couldn't do. Legit stoppage without low blows or dirty officials. That's what it looks like. Compare and contrast.
    that **** is dead like kovalev.

Comment

• Wow. Ward took his soul.

Kovalev should seek retirement. He wasn't the same after the first Ward loss.

Comment

• Oh man, I'm screaming. What a finish! ALVAREZ!!!

Comment

• Well damn!

Comment

• S.O.G. ruins lives! Lmmfao!

Comment

• Originally posted by buddyr View Post
              i ****ing hate Harold ledderman. He gave kovalev every round except the 2nd. I had the fight 3-3 going into the 7th and kovalev was turning it up before the boom. No controversy this time
              yeah HBO is over with boxing imo, everyone knows they are corrupt as hell and they know everyone knows this so they dont hide it no more and they going down with the ship sort of speak.

Comment

• Cong**** to Alvarez. Wow..

Comment

• Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
                  Alvarez is the real deal champ baby
                  Got to give the man credit, he surprised me. Came back and got the KO (which he needed). Great determination, great effort.

Comment

• All those excuses Kovalev had been making after those two losses and needing a new trainer and it was all denial.

He had a good run though.

Comment

• will they put alvarez at p4p #1 for getting a legit win over kovalev if they put ward there for 2 gfits?

Comment

Working...
                      X