Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Alvarez Makes Statement, Knocks Sergey Kovalev Out in Seven

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oh well lol 4-2 Kov and its not looking good for Alvarez. Hes now gun shy and stopped going to the body

Comment

• hbo is still running with the ward body attack narrative even after ward left hbo! they are so whipped. they can't even tell the truth now? that they were low blows that made kovalev complain. horrible horrible people that lie on purpose and to protect a person who shafted them

Comment

• Kovalev might be up one or Alvarez up one. The 5th round was really close.

I'm leaning toward 4-2 Kovalev.

At this rate Alvarez gets KO'd.

He's probably going to have to start doing more than just jabbing. He'll need to follow jab with something else... Or initiate with body shots.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          Kovalev has lost respect for Alvarez' power. He's walking straight in now.

4-2 Kovalev.
          Alvarez is not giving him much to think about anymore, like he was in the first three rounds.

Comment

• Originally posted by Superbee View Post
            4-2 Alvarez... Lederman is full of Shyte....

Comment

• How people have Alverez winning this fight at this point is astounding.

Comment

• Great shot

Comment

• Originally posted by MaksBox View Post
                  What is Harold's score? Do not see it on my Russian stream.
                  5-1 Kovalev

The commentary team sounds like a eulogy. Why do they hate Kovalev so much? He's entertaining, gets ratings, etc. They should butter him up the way they do any of his opponents.

Comment

• Kovalev is hurt!!! BAD!!!

Comment

• aLVAREZ with the bomb damn.

My prediction could be correct. LOL.

Comment

Working...
                      X