Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Alvarez Makes Statement, Knocks Sergey Kovalev Out in Seven

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Real good round.

Comment

• Huge round from Kovalev. Alvarez stopped throwing punches, Kovalev mounted a nice attack. Heavy **** but Alvarez seemed to get through it fine. Can't do that too much more, though. Needs to counter way more like he was doing the 1st 3.

Comment

• Great fight, great for Atlantic City, they are going to bring boxing back to NJ and have less corruption than they do in Las Vegas.

Comment

• Originally posted by Juan,000,000 View Post
          Damn u writing a lot. Hahahaha
          what worse telling you the truth or you quoting me to tell me how you feel? lmfao.

Comment

• 2-2. Big Kov round. He might start to take over. Hope Alvarez wont try to be macho and exchange with Kov like that

Comment

• Alvarez took a lot of punishment that round. But Kovalev punched himself out and really couldn't sustain it.

Comment

• Kov couldn't drop Alvarez...Not a good sign...Kov looked liked he exhausted himself already, WTF?

Comment

• Kovalev needs to continue mixing up his offense.

Comment

• Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                    You guys WISH you could claim Alvarez as your own, like you've had to do with anyone who was worth a damn.
                    Sad that 80 IQ savages like you have to live vicariously through another man's accomplishments.

Comment

• Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
                      what worse telling you the truth or you quoting me to tell me how you feel? lmfao.
                      Huh? Speak english.

Comment

Working...
                      X