No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Viviane Obenauf Shocks Natasha Jonas With TKO in Four

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by khan_glassjaw View Post
    Cameron will beat Katie Taylor, Hearn ducking that fight.
    Is she good?

Never heard anything about her until today and i saw she was so highly ranked and undefeated. Made me wonder why she doesn't get much exposure and never been touted as a Taylor opponent, even though they're in the same division.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
      Is she good?

Never heard anything about her until today and i saw she was so highly ranked and undefeated. Made me wonder why she doesn't get much exposure and never been touted as a Taylor opponent, even though they're in the same division.
      Shes with McGuigan. Taylor edges it in skill, but Cameron has power. Would be a real good fight eventually.

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
        Shes with McGuigan. Taylor edges it in skill, but Cameron has power. Would be a real good fight eventually.
        I'd like to see that then. For all Taylor's skill, she actually ships a fair amount of shots to her face. Her defence has looked poor at times. I remember that McCaskill cracking her with a load of shots.

Comment

Vivienne obernauf

Another fighter ( jonas )having to fast track due to her age and getting found out by a fighter who has persevered, progressed and learnt from losing to good fighters , womens boxing is full
          Of padded out records ( especially germany) . My advice to Barry Hearn is put obernauf in with rosa volante for volantes WBO title and the winner through exposure on sky fights katie Taylor ( if she comes through against cindy Serrano ) I feel sorry for chantelle Cameron as boxing for macguigan she will not be able to enter the lightweight party due to promotional rivalry and politics . Jonas may benefit from moving to lightweight as she looked weak at 130 , could be the case or maybe she cannot take a shot or overstrained , either way she has some thinking to do.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
            Man just set up a table next time for a cook off. Nobody gives a sht about girl boxing.

Who can make a better lasagna or who can take it deeper. There are so many competition for girls. Who gives a sht about some chicks boxing
            GTFOH

A fighter is a fighter and women often sacrifice more than men do to purse this career. Have some respect.

Comment

Working...
            X