Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dmitry Bivol: I'll Keep Title Long Time, Make Big Name in Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
    Got any more dumb shlt to say?
    Did I hit a nerve?

Lol, relax comrade, it’s just the way it is with some.

And you know it to be true

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
      Here we go again with that eastern euro bs just enjoy good talent when you see it they all like him you’re the first one I ever seen imply such ignorance.
      Hahaha, yeah I’m the first and only one ever to think such outlandish things, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
        Both he and Golovkin 1/2 Slav (father) and 1/2 Korean (mother).
        Yeah but GGG looks more like his father than his mother, no?

Comment

Originally posted by 2fast2strong View Post
          Did I hit a nerve?

Lol, relax comrade, it’s just the way it is with some.

And you know it to be true
          You didn’t hit a nerve, you just don’t know much about russians. Most Kazakhs look korean and there is no racism over their looks.

Comment

Originally posted by MaksBox View Post
            What a completely moronic thing to say...

GGG has no issues with Russian fan base and even guys like Kovalev are from Eastern Russia.

In fact... Bivol, from St. Petersburg is more "Euro" than Kovalev from Chelyabinsk (Far East Russia).
            Moronic thing to say?

Really?

Dude looks straight Asian, so I don’t care where he’s from because he will not have the support of some just because of that reason, and that’s just a fact.

Comment

You didn’t hit a nerve, you just don’t know much about russians. Most Kazakhs look korean and there is no racism over their looks.
              Yeah well I know enough about reality to know he won’t get the support of some because of it.

Comment

Originally posted by 2fast2strong View Post
                Yeah well I know enough about reality to know he won’t get the support of some because of it.
                That could apply to any population of any nationality. I can tell you for a fact that there is less racism in Russia than in the USA, and both these countries are way less racist than many other places around the World...
                Last edited by Vlad_; 08-04-2018, 03:19 PM.

Comment

That could apply to any population of any nationality. I can tell you for a fact that there is less racism in Russia than in the USA, and both these countries are way less racist than many other places around the World...
                  Yeah well like I said in my original post, he won’t have the support of some because of it.

That’s all

Comment

Working...
                  X