Comments Thread For: Photos: Canelo Alvarez Grinds Hard For Golovkin Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like he is going for speed and stamina

Comment

Canelo looking in shape, while Golovkin is a fat slob. Urgh.

Comment

i gotta say though, not being a hater , but he does look significantly smaller this time around.

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
          Canelo looking in shape, while Golovkin is a fat slob. Urgh.
          Golovkin is in shape. That video is old.

Comment

Originally posted by skinnystev View Post
            red balls body still covered from head to foot with needle marks from ped use those marks don't go away
            How can you tell though? He's got a shirt on.

Comment

Canelo is a Hollywood (leading man) handsome boxer. Unfortunately, for Canelo, GGG doesn't care and will be out to destroy him regardless of this fact.

Comment

Hes definitely smaller no question about it. That tells me he's gunning for more speed and movement, 2 things that bother GGG. I think its a risky strategy though. Coming in light will effect his punch resistance. coming in bigger helped him absorb those punches better last go round but they probably figure he wont gas as much with less bulk to carry around.

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                  ... OK... but why come light a month and a half before the fight?... in order to get used to less weight?... (maybe the knee, also, is an issue...)
                  when I used to fight mma I used to cut alot in the beginning that way when I was close to weight I could eat good lean protein I didnt like to come into fight week dehydrated. My body got used to being strong a week into fight night.

Comment

He was more cut up a month ago when not training in that pic he posted out on the water. VADA might be doing their job.

Originally posted by Bronx23 View Post
                    Hes definitely smaller no question about it. That tells me he's gunning for more speed and movement, 2 things that bother GGG. I think its a risky strategy though. Coming in light will effect his punch resistance. coming in bigger helped him absorb those punches better last go round but they probably figure he wont gas as much with less bulk to carry around.

Comment

LMAO looking like Ivan Calderon without the meat.

Comment

Working...
                      X