Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lomachenko Ready For Beltran-Pedraza Winner in December

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lomachenko Ready For Beltran-Pedraza Winner in December

Vasyl Lomachenko's manager Egis Klimas has confirmed that plans are underway for the three-weight World Champion to return on December 1st in a Lightweight unification. He looks likely to face the winner of Ray Beltran v Jose Pedraza on August 25th in Arizona, where Beltran makes the first defence of his WBO crown live on BoxNation.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I'm hoping it happens, and I'm hoping he is fully fit.

Then Mikey in May!

Comment

Can't wait for this. Arum finally delivers the goods.

Comment

I can't wait and hope the August fight will not be too intense for the winner (Beltran or Pedraza). Otherwise Loma might have to wait even longer...

Comment

Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
          I'm hoping it happens, and I'm hoping he is fully fit.

Then Mikey in May!
          Mikey might be on disability benefit come May. In fact he probably won’t because he isn’t going anywhere near Spence. I have never heard a fighter call out or name drop so many other fighters and never face them but yet still get so much praise. Mikey is a good solid fighter but that’s it. Nothing great about him. I thought exactly the same about Lomachenko too until he dismantled my Boy Rigo so then I had to sit up and take notice. He followed it up with moving up in weight and beating an unbelievable boxer in Linares.

Broner is Broner, Lipinets was out of his depth but strong I suppose and Easter was game but an ok fighter. I don’t rate any of them and as a result I’m not sold on Mikey as this beast. Loma embarrasses him but doesn’t stop him obviously, that head of Mikey’s is a cannonball

Comment

"If I can beat Linares with one arm..."

Comment

Sounds good, get another unification and see if a Garcia fight is an option for all the belts.

Comment

Why doesnt he fight Mikey next?? If ur so good and ready then make that fight happen in December. Entice Mikey to stay at this weight. Its obvious that Arum and Loma dont want nothing to do with Mikey. So Mikey will fight Spence and I belive he will give him a hell of a fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing 956 View Post
                  Why doesnt he fight Mikey next?? If ur so good and ready then make that fight happen in December. Entice Mikey to stay at this weight. Its obvious that Arum and Loma dont want nothing to do with Mikey. So Mikey will fight Spence and I belive he will give him a hell of a fight.
                  wtf you mean entice? buy him a f-king fruit basket?! Rookie. Loma called Mikey multilple times and moved to his division, its Mikey who moved up!

Comment

I can't believe they would rather this fight over a fight with Manny Pacquiao! I understand Manny would be bigger, but he's older and slower, and at 40, he would be dropping down 7lbs.! If you don't like 140, negotiate! How about 138? This walks like it, and talks like it...but there's still hope. Pacquiao vs. Lomachenko! Make it happen!

Comment

Working...
                    X