Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

if joshua fights ortiz in april you all gonna give him credit?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WhatDisButtonDo View Post
    No he's not..and seeing how you have Shawn Porter(A known ducker) in your signature..tells me all I need to know
    Povetkin is has a better resume, had more accomplishments, is faster, and arguably is a stronger puncher. He is much more skilled judging by the eye tests.

Comment

Originally posted by The Madison View Post
      all ive been hearing last few days is ortiz this, ortiz that, joshuas a coward cause he never mentions ortiz, if ortiz landed the shot he landed on razvan on joshua it would be lights out, hearn wouldnt let him within a 50 mile radius of ortiz, ortiz is the 2nd best heavyweight, whys ortiz not highly ranked with governing bodies etc etc. You guys have been yapping on about ortiz more than wilder recently lol.

So if joshua did end up fighting ortiz after povetkin and knocking him out (which he would), do you all give him credit? Cause you seem to be demanding it and talking about him an awful lot?

Or does the tune change to ortiz 'not being the same' after wilder beat him, or 'age finally caught up with him'.
      Nope
      Why not fight the guy who beat him

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
        Povetkin is has a better resume, had more accomplishments, is faster, and arguably is a stronger puncher. He is much more skilled judging by the eye tests.
        Come on man...
        Much more skilled? I have to disagree heavily. I think Ortiz is a better fighter, hits harder, better counter puncher , more skilled and is one of the few heavyweights who actually goes to the body.

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
          There is a 0% chance Hearn allows that fight in April.

But of course if AJ demanded to face King Kong in April and knocked him out, I would give AJ a ton of credit. Not that he really needs the credit as I already have him ranked #1 at heavyweight and #2 pound for pound.
          Lol you have aj ranked number 2 p4p? Is this a joke or are you serious

Comment

all ive been hearing last few days is ortiz this, ortiz that, joshuas a coward cause he never mentions ortiz, if ortiz landed the shot he landed on razvan on joshua it would be lights out, hearn wouldnt let him within a 50 mile radius of ortiz, ortiz is the 2nd best heavyweight, whys ortiz not highly ranked with governing bodies etc etc. You guys have been yapping on about ortiz more than wilder recently lol.

So if joshua did end up fighting ortiz after povetkin and knocking him out (which he would), do you all give him credit? Cause you seem to be demanding it and talking about him an awful lot?

Or does the tune change to ortiz 'not being the same' after wilder beat him, or 'age finally caught up with him'.
            We are going to call him old, he needs his blood pressure medication, and that he’s 50. #Karma. #Wildersseconds

Comment

Originally posted by Fabes88 View Post
              Why would it be a joke? Name two fighters who have better cemented themselves as the top dog in their division. You can't.

Comment

Lmfao. He must mean pfp hvws lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
                  Why would it be a joke? Name two fighters who have better cemented themselves as the top dog in their division. You can't.
                  Nah you’re joking. You’re just saying that in case he fights wilder and wilder beats him so you can say wilder is number 1 p4p or some bs like that. As for who I think have cemented themselves better at the top of their division Usyk would be one and it could be argued that Mikey Garcia is another. Fair enough he hasn’t fought Lomachenko yet but aj hasn’t fought wilder either. And this is coming from a big aj fan.

Comment

Nah you’re joking. You’re just saying that in case he fights wilder and wilder beats him so you can say wilder is number 1 p4p or some bs like that.
                    And the moon landing was faked, 9/11 was an inside job. What other idiotic conspiracy theories do you have?

If ANYBODY becomes the undisputed heavyweight champion of the world, Wilder, AJ, or even Butterbean, I will definitely have them ranked #1 pound for pound. I have AJ #2 right now because he's the champion of three of the four recognized organizations and is consistently beating top 10 guys from his weight class. He's proven himself more at heavyweight than anybody has proven themselves at their current weight, except for Usyk.

As for who I think have cemented themselves better at the top of their division Usyk would be one and it could be argued that Mikey Garcia is another.
                    I have Usyk #1 pound for pound and have Mikey #3 pound for pound. But AJ has clearly done more at heavyweight than Mikey has done at lightweight and AJ has done more to separate himself from the pack than Mikey has.

Fair enough he hasn’t fought Lomachenko yet but aj hasn’t fought wilder either. And this is coming from a big aj fan.
                    I'm not a fan of anyone. But AJ has proven himself more at heavyweight than any fighter has in their weight class other than Usyk, so I have him #2 pound for pound. Most people like to focus their P4P rankings on tiny fighters jumping around a bunch of weight classes. That doesn't impress me. Unify in your weight class. Prove you're really the best in your weight class. That impresses me far more than winning one of four titles in several classes. That is impressive too, but not as impressive as proving you're the man at your best weight.

Comment

Wilder should be his next fight.
                      He’d get credit for beating ortiz but that’s not the fight the world wants so he’s still gonna get hated for it. Same case for wilder.

Comment

Working...
                      X