Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sergey Kovalev

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
      Age is finally starting to catch the man, but he's still the boogeyman at 175lbs.

Kovalev won't even side mention his name, and still no one is clamoring to fight him (even when he's sitting on the gold mine at the weight in Montreal).

Keep deluding yourself if you want
      lol you're utterly deulsuional. chickenson is a joke and has always been seen as the lamest "champion" at light heavyweight. he barely fights and has been irrelevant for a long time. kovalev calls him out and mocks him all the time kovalev was the one who gave him the name chickenson LMAO!

Comment

Originally posted by BLACK KNOT View Post
        lol you're utterly deulsuional. chickenson is a joke and has always been seen as the lamest "champion" at light heavyweight. he barely fights and has been irrelevant for a long time. kovalev calls him out and mocks him all the time kovalev was the one who gave him the name chickenson LMAO!
        My Low Place
        Last edited by mlac; 08-01-2018, 02:25 PM.

Comment

Kovalev has regressed. The 175 division is wide open for the taking and I think Bivol might come out on top.

Comment

Kovalev so far. Age will be catching up to him eventually so I think it's Bivol after that. Beterbiev keeps on wasting his potential, and I'm not sure how good he will be among those in this list...

Comment

the guy with 0 votes might just turn out to be the best

Comment

Working...
              X