Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: Deal To Fight Fury is Closer Than Joshua Deal Ever Was

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scopedog View Post
    I'm going to hold you to this.
    He's a fat kid living in his mums spare room, he ain't paying for ****.

Comment

Originally posted by SeGoodland View Post
      Get it done. I would prefer having 2 English champs anyway.
      hahahaha!!

Comment

Tyson fury looking to cash out,except he's got the wrong guy to cash out against,the money's gonna be spent on his medicals after wilder is through with him..he needs 3/4 more fight b4 taking on Joshua or wilder

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHanz View Post
          He's a fat kid living in his mums spare room, he ain't paying for ****.
          Hey, if nothing else I can collect on the BJ he's promising

Comment

This is a good fight, a few fights early I'd say but I'm happy to see it.

You also two of the most deranged, deluded, stan fanboys on either side coming at it. Wilders fanboys and Furys fanboys won't even talk about the fight, tactics, battle of the trash talk etc they'll spend the whole build up and beyond discussing their favourite subject = Anthony Joshua.

Comment

Originally posted by scarybodyshot View Post
              Agreed. I will personally suck every single poster on here off if this fight happens this year. I'll pay for flights, hotels, your travel expenses the *****ing lot if it happens!
              Not a good look . . . .

Comment

Originally posted by scarybodyshot View Post
                agreed. I will personally suck every single poster on here off if this fight happens this year. I'll pay for flights, hotels, your travel expenses the *****ing lot if it happens!

This is why fury is an absolute waste of oxygen.

Not a chance in hell this happens. That fat c*nt fury ought to be ashamed of himself for using wilders name to stay relevant and simultaneously putting a british fighter in a more detrimental position in negotiating. This is exactly why *****'s need to be eradicated.

Hopefully his self destructive nature kills him off before he annoys me any more. #twat
                noted. get ready to unhinge your jaw gayboy

Comment

Now:

-- would this be a PPV fight?
                  -- what kind of money would be involved?...

Comment

Let's Go! Thank you Tyson Fury! No one wanted to see Dominic Breazeale!

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHanz View Post
                      AJ's fanbase is a cancer on the sport. Hopefully when Wilder/Fury flattens him they'll piss off back to the football.
                      Obviously you have never heard of the LDBC

Comment

Working...
                      X