Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Saul Rodriguez Returns To Top Rank, Inks New Promotional Pact

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Saul Rodriguez Returns To Top Rank, Inks New Promotional Pact

Last month BoxingScene.com reported that super featherweight contender Saul "Neno" Rodriguez Jr. (21-0-1) had parted ways with Mayweather Promotions. The 25-year-old said that he left on amiable terms.
    [Click Here To Read More]

insert stereotypical and indistinguishable last name here

I'll have to google his face to know who he is.

Comment

Wonder who's gonna train him.

Comment

Welcome to the winning team, Saul.

Comment

Well now that he's back to top rank it's just a matter of time before they "give " him the wbo belt like top rank did with Crawford, and other fighters

Comment

Neno did good lol, Mayweather just wasted over 2 years of his career. Hopefully he can patch it up with Robert Garcia and get back on the team! War Neno!

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
              Neno did good lol, Mayweather just wasted over 2 years of his career. Hopefully he can patch it up with Robert Garcia and get back on the team! War Neno!
              Mikey took 2yrs off and came back a lot better, I think Neno can too.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                Mikey took 2yrs off and came back a lot better, I think Neno can too.
                we shall see, I like neno so hopefully.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
                  What's the reason Roberto doesn't train him anymore?

Comment

Saul needs to get a real trainer his dad has no clue in what he doing. Saul was doing good as an Amatuer his trainer died then his father took over and he would always lose in Amatuer tournaments . He would knock dudes out but guys that can box and had chins would always out box him. He needs to go back to Robert Garcia if he stays with his dad and Henry in Riverside his career will be limited.

Comment

Working...
                    X