• Carl Froch cut his own hair

lol look at that horrible fade you can tell he did that himself

she wants the D

Comment

I'm getting one.

Comment

British barbers.

Comment

Michelle is always in the UK. Somebody's got to be shagging her, with her annoying laugh. I think Eddie hearn maybe

Comment

There's a few people she's shagging. She's been through the whole ingle gym.

I heard from a very close mate of the ingle gym that she shagged multiple guys from there including kid Galahad and billy Joe Saunders.

Comment

Originally posted by FRANKIE420247 View Post
              Michelle is always in the UK. Somebody's got to be shagging her, with her annoying laugh. I think Eddie hearn maybe
              She lives in Manchester, England.

Comment

Originally posted by TysonFuryTBE View Post

I heard from a very close mate of the ingle gym that she shagged multiple guys from there including kid Galahad and billy Joe Saunders.
                thanks for the info mate, I don't blame them she's hot. Minus the loud cackle laugh she got.

Comment

Originally posted by DJS View Post
                  She lives in Manchester, England.
                  No wonder, thanks for the info bud. Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by TysonFuryTBE View Post

She always seemed to be at Kid Galahad's house at one point in a load of videos. I know Saunders lives there as well.

Last edited by TheBigLug; 07-31-2018, 05:14 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X