Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder's Manager Confirms Negotiations For Tyson Fury Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by adotd View Post
    Why is it that when Wilders team were trying to ''negotiate'' with Joshua, they did it all through the media, but with the Fury negotiations it seems to be taking place behind the scenes, like how most fights are made?? Strange that.
    Because they really want the fury fight.

Comment

Originally posted by redmish View Post
      Wilders team wasnt the one making everything public..It was Hearn..hell he even tried to start another Whyte negotiation PUBLIC!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
        Why don't you want this fight to happen so badly?
        Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
        Why not, even you claim Wilder is trash
        =i'd rather see it later on down the line when furys shook off the ring rust, and fought someone better than seferi and pianeta so we can see what level hes at. and i believe what ive been saying, id be stunned if it happens in december

Comment

Originally posted by The Madison View Post
          =i'd rather see it later on down the line when furys shook off the ring rust, and fought someone better than seferi and pianeta so we can see what level hes at. and i believe what ive been saying, id be stunned if it happens in december
          In other words-I don't want to see the Brit get waxed by Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by redmish View Post
            yep, they want fury at his most vulnerable. great opportunity to take his 0.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              of course he'd get waxed. hes been drinking every night and snorting coke for god knows how long. he looked atrocious last fight too. i dont rate wilder but fury in his sort of shape and ring rust is gonna get clipped at some point.

Comment

Originally posted by adotd View Post
                Why is it that when Wilders team were trying to ''negotiate'' with Joshua, they did it all through the media, but with the Fury negotiations it seems to be taking place behind the scenes, like how most fights are made?? Strange that.
                Because eddie spaghetti is hearn the lying germ. We had to smoke AJ out.. put the unfair negotiations on blast so the world can see Hearns BS an our fairness in the deal.. we knew AJ and Eddie didn't want the fight next.. even though that was the only reason we accepted 15m!!! Not to fight in April against a beltless AJ! Smh

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                  Fury has to pay for his sins!!! After Wilder brutally koed Spilka.. Fury hoped in the ring.. and signed his fate.. now he must pay!

Comment

Originally posted by The Madison View Post
                    If Joshua announced he was fighting Fury next your tune would be different...lets just keep it real..Wilder and Fury's team pulled a power move here

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                      If Joshua announced he was fighting Fury next your tune would be different...lets just keep it real..Wilder and Fury's team pulled a power move here
                      no it wouldnt. im more of a fury fan than joshua.

Comment

Working...
                      X