Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where do you have Mikey Garcia on your P4P list currently?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GGG retires after losing Sept 15th fight

Comment

Originally posted by b morph View Post
      Lol. But he hasn't done anything in 16 months, regardless of the reason! You can probably name at least 10 fighters who have had a great run in the past 16 months.
      Yeah, them dudes have been running the game with good wins while One Time sits around trying to be Edgar Alan Thurman with his poetry and shlt.

No one can hold the belt hostage!

Comment

Originally posted by Sable&Whitefish View Post
        I mean no disrespect, but can I ask you why Crawford deserves to be no. 1? It's not a challenge I'm just uninformed, I guess. I saw his fight against Gamboa and was very impressed, and some early fights he totally dominated against low-level guys, and his fight with Horn, which was good although I never expected it to go any other way and didn't see it as a huge challenge. What's the reasoning?
        His unification of all titles at 140 has to have him above everyone else. I look at my p4p as the cumulative body over a 12 month period. What you did, against who, versus what the other 9 have done for that time frame.

Comment

I mean no disrespect, but can I ask you why Crawford deserves to be no. 1? It's not a challenge I'm just uninformed, I guess. I saw his fight against Gamboa and was very impressed, and some early fights he totally dominated against low-level guys, and his fight with Horn, which was good although I never expected it to go any other way and didn't see it as a huge challenge. What's the reasoning?
          His unification of all titles at 140 has to have him above everyone else. I look at my p4p as the cumulative body over a 12 month period. What you did, against who, versus what the other 9 have done for that time frame. Mind you I will occassionally place someone on there because of what they could've/would've done outside of injury or political *****ery

Comment

His unification of all titles at 140 has to have him above everyone else. I look at my p4p as the cumulative body over a 12 month period. What you did, against who, versus what the other 9 have done for that time frame. Mind you I will occassionally place someone on there because of what they could've/would've done outside of injury or political *****ery. Example Thurman in my opinion would still be champion and would've beaten both Porter and Garcia again if not for the injury

Comment

Working...
            X