Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does Floyd scared to rematch Pac for all the money and legacy that comes with it?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kdd View Post
    Floyd fans are so brainwashed that they think hugging and running #1 criteria to score a fight... hahah it’s ridiculous..
    In reality
    “ your fighting scared”
    Floyd sr
    To lessor opponents, Floyd stood his ground nbeat them down like Mcgregor, canelo and cotto.
    In his biggest fight of his career , the kid caved and ran like no tommorow.. and Floyd not scared of it’s speed and power.. cuz he walked down Judah and Mosley . He was scared of pacquaio period. #takesomepeds
    But the world knows who won..
    Yup. Did Floyd actually fight Manny in the ring or did he just ran a marathon event? The fact that his father saw and said his fighting scared is all that we need to know who doesn't deserve to be in the ring that night. Good thing Vegas Judges were their to save his sorry ass.

With all those IVs he couldn't even outwork an injured Pacquiao. No need for a rematch. You can't let someone fight when he knows he doesn't have it. Another one of that cowardly performance will destroy his legacy even further. He should definitely just stay retired. It's over for him. It's not because, he can't fight anymore. God knows, his fighting style even at his age has less wear and tear. He can be the next Bernard Hopkins if he likes, but fear of a true challenge is too much pressure for Floyd. He should just retire for good. His style is bad for boxing. Good riddance Floyd.

Last edited by Spoon23; 07-30-2018, 10:05 PM.

Comment

Honestly dude. I'm a Pac fan and I don't want to see this rematch, ever. It's meaningless now as it was when they fought the first time. Waaaay over due. Pac's a shell of himself and even if he beat Jr. now it wouldn't mean anything because Jr. isn't what he was either.

There is nothing Pac can do now really that makes sense at his age that can be more of an accomplishment than his prime tear. Heck, even before his prime he had solid wins for the lower weights.

Comment

Lol.. Floyd fans are so brain washed that they judge the fight by running and hugging but if you take away running and hugging and just the actual , you know, punching? This is what you get

https://youtu.be/fcC9_cqy2L8

After the fight..
        Pacquaio: ( looking clean but sweaty) did I just fight or run a marathon? I can’t remember

Floyd: ( busted lips and bruises ) that was ez!

Floyd fans ate that up
        Last edited by kdd; 07-30-2018, 10:31 PM.

Comment

the fight ****** the first time, but lets be real. Not coming out of retirement doesn't mean you're scared

Mike Tyson isnt ducking Wilder because Wilder said he would beat a prime Tyson

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
            All i'm saying is people need to stop blaming Floyd because Manny has to keep fighting...I remember the jokes of Floyds IRS issues..Now they are silent when Manny has that issue with 0 big fight options!!!
            I concur it is not right to blame them for chasing the money because they are the one who risk their health. I really don't care about their IRS issue or any of outside of boxing issues or anything. I just want all boxers to earn as much as possible because the sport is so difficult and the time frame where they are able to use their talent is so small. This is not golf where you can still be playing at 100 that is of course in exaggeration.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
              Its got nothing too do with risks for Floyd he will beat Pac any time anywhere throughout their careers its just a bad stylistic match up for Manny.

Floyd will not step in the ring again for less than 100mill and that's not going to happen for a Manny rematch because the majority of people world wide that seen the match know the outcome already, Mannys beating Floyd bubble was popped he was reduced to being able to do nothing, as I said don't count a handful of fanboys in here World wide the fight is done and dusted.
              In my view he would not beat manny anytime. I respect your view though--different people different opinions and if floyd didn't want to step in the ring because of high risk losing his 50-0 we got to respect it.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                If Floyd's feeling is not being scared, based on what you have mentioned. It's FEAR of losing, which is similar to being scared.

Losing to a live dog with a fixed rotator cuff Pacquiao is a tall order for any man. This fight can reach half the 4 million buys plus PPV buys in the first fight, which probably hovering around 2million PPV. Not to mention, they are still the most popular boxing icons in the world, there will be global PPV revenue from all corners of the world. That 100 million is a no brainer to easily achieve for 12 round of boxing. But as you said, risking it with a Pac is a tall order. Floyd couldn't even handle a one armed Pac with all those IVs he stuck in his arm. He knows there won't be any USADA testing to save his ass this time. If there will be a fight. It will be VADA. NO PEDs in this fight. Which, definitely will be harder for him to survive 12 rounds of Pacquiao even if he keeps on running and hugging around the ring. Pac will eventually catch him, especially with no more EPO to give him that Lance Armstrong stamina to dance all night.

Yup Floyd should keep just keep that controversial win than to risk a real fight with Pacquiao that 0 for good. Smart move for Floyd.

Some Fighters look for fortune. Some fighters are all about Legacy. Floyd is not for the latter. NO risk takers can be true Legends of the game.

These greats have legendary rivalries.

Floyd Patterson vs. Ingemar Johansson
                Duran has SRL trilogy
                Marvin SRL 1 and 2
                Michael Carbajal vs. Humberto Gonzalez
                Rid**** Bowe vs. Evander Holyfield
                Muhammad Ali vs. Ken Norton
                Muhammad Ali vs. Joe Frazier
                Micky Ward vs. Arturo Gatti
                Tony Zale vs. Rocky Graziano
                Marco Antonio Barrera vs. Erik Morales
                Pac Morales 1 and 2
                Pac Barrera 1 and 2
                Pac Marquez 1-4
                Pac Bradley 1-3

AND YET...

Floyd has none of these great rivalries to be proud off. Risky business is not part of his portfolio. Just is. We are right. He wasn't born for a rematch. Too risky for him.

Evander Holyfield: "Manny Pacquiao defeated Floyd Mayweather"

Lomachenko after watching the fight LIVE: Manny Pacquiao beat floyd Mayweather

https://youtu.be/cLZcA8MGm7w

Floyd is not scared. Period.

Comment

What doubts? There are no doubts. He beat Pac.

/endthread

Comment

Comment

Nobody cares about this fight other then hardcore pacquiaos fans... Let that s**t go.

Comment

Working...
                      X