Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does Floyd scared to rematch Pac for all the money and legacy that comes with it?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
    I see enjoy your vacation. I've been to Mt Fuji. It was a nice view from the top. How do you find the Pom I bought for my daughter is he cute?
    I wanted to go to the Philippines for vacation, but, we decided to stay home and enjoy our beach, Enoshima.

Pom? Is that an anime character?

Comment

• Originally posted by NoConcoms View Post
      Yeah......not half the people in THIS world. Maybe on whatever planet you're from.

And the most important people judging the fight.....ya know; the actual JUDGES all scored a wide UD for Floyd.

Face the facts; Your man lost fair and square, and you sir are a re-tard. (And yes, that is a fact.)
      Half of people in the world think that pac won, Sorry it's a sad truth to floyd fans.

Fact is floyd use illegal amount of IV'S that can mask the PEDS and still half of the world thinks that a one arm pac won.

Comment

• Originally posted by NoConcoms View Post
        Looking at some of the posts in this thread, I'll add that personally kicked Manny Pacquiaos ass in a street fight last night, and then I ****ed his ugly ass wife just to add insult to injury.

True story.

If you ****ing idiots believe some of the **** you're posting in this thread, surely my storey shouldn't be so hard to believe. You people are delusional.

Floyd beat your idol. Easily. Move on already.
        You can dream all you want it's free. Just like you're dreaming that floyd beat pac easily but the reality is the opposite.

Comment

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
          Half of people in the world think that pac won, Sorry it's a sad truth to floyd fans.

Fact is floyd use illegal amount of IV'S that can mask the PEDS and still half of the world thinks that a one arm pac won.
          Descendants from the same bunch of losers that thought the world was as flat as the back of your head.

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
            Descendants from the same bunch of losers that thought the world was as flat as the back of your head.
            Whatever.

Just accept the fact that floyd will never take a rematch because he will never be allowed to use a single drop of IV.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
              Actually, you are right it's not just half of the world, it's more than half of the people around the world saw Manny win. That makes it the Majority of the world thought Pac won. Corruption in Vegas gave it to Floyd. Not rocket science bud. Millions saw Pac winning. Whether you disagree with their opinion or not, it only shows Rematch is the only way to settle this unfinished business, but the truth is Floyd is too ***** for that. You're safe. You have nothing to worry. Floyd prefers his Fluke win than to close this rivalry with a definite conclusion.

Even in Spain, they saw Pac winning. (@ 14:00 mark, BOXING EXPERTS AT THE END OF THE VIDEO ALL FOR PAC)

https://youtu.be/l1Kij5gLwZY

England

@ 0:56 - The press in England have ran that fight in Slow motion and they found that the compubox figures to be totally wrong.

@ 2:40 - get that fight and look at it again, I think they were influenced by the commentary and by the punch stats, but if you watch that fight as the international people did without either of that commentary and those punch stat, people around the world. A lot of them thought Manny won.

Peru, Brazil, Mexico, Philippines, Argentina

Romania, Japan, Russia, Australia and

People around the world saw a Robbery.

And this what make most floyd fans got mad and butthurt because they can't accept the fact that most people outside of VEGAS think that pac won the fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
                Whatever.

Just accept the fact that floyd will never take a rematch because he will never be allowed to use a single drop of IV.
                Manny got Jeff Horn business are you that ******ed and no Toradol allowed .

Must be something with your flat head where a portion of your brain is compressed.

Comment

• If you think floyd easily won the pac fight, you are either black or a floyd nut hugger. The only thing floyd won that night was the pockets of the judges

Comment

• I knew this would happen if they finally fought the pac fans would never except floyd winning just look at this ***** we have all these reasons with corrupt judges, shoulder injuries,IV,the fight in slow motion showing pac won,the reaction of some goat farmer and his family in romania ect

you would think its the biggest conspiracy since the roswell landings or JFK assassination and now they want floyd to rematch him 3 or 4 years later with them both in their 40's and shot to bits wtf

they have no interest in seeing a 'good' fight next time round they simply want floyd to lose because they can't accept a future when they have to deal with the fact manny lost and floyd proved himself the better fighter of that era

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                      Manny got Jeff Horn business are you that ******ed and no Toradol allowed .

Must be something with your flat head where a portion of your brain is compressed.
                      Horn come to fight and not scared while floyd was contented to run and hug all night that make floyd sr scream to his son "you're fighting scared!". :lol1. The IV'S helped floyd survived the 4th round.

Comment

Working...
                      X