Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does Floyd scared to rematch Pac for all the money and legacy that comes with it?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
    Or it was the hard truth that half of the world think that a one healthy arm pac beat floyd with IV'S ruining your life?
    But Pacquiao lost? And wow at the double posting lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      It's only those who think love taps in professional boxing is a thing, when that's for amateur fakeass punches that makes a fighter flinch his eye lol While, The rest of the world saw Pacman get the W for landing the significant punches all night, while never running and hugging in the ring. That's Floyd who for some odd corrupt reason won for doing the pussay move lol

Pacman the legend fought all his life around the world inside enemy backyards and territories. True greatness. Let Floyd stay retired. He can't dance with Pacquiao. He'll get embarrassed again especially outside Vegas.
      If they fought outside of vegas then i will not give flpyd a chance against pac. Judges, referee will be neutral and he will ot ve allowed to use the IV.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
        Their standards are too low. As long as it’s a win irregardless of how tainted it is.

Let it be bruh. Let Floyd retire in peace. You can’t blame him for having doubts. He can’t even handle a one armed Pac while he was infused with IVs. He’s shook. Fear does that to the best of us.
        Yap floyd is shook and i don't blame him for not wanting the rematch.

Comment

Yap floyd is shook and i don't blame him for not wanting the rematch.
          Manny got Jeff Horn business, Floyd said after that he will gladly whip Mannys ass again easy work like last time.

Comment

• If there was a way for me to get "easy money", I'd do it. Who doesn't like extra money?

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
              Manny got Jeff Horn business, Floyd said after that he will gladly whip Mannys ass again easy work like last time.
              Pac beat floyd with just one helathy arm and if the rematch happen floyd will never be given a pass to use IV'S and he will face a 100% pac.

Comment

• Do people really want to see a rematch?

Comment

Maybe for you there is no doubt that floyd won but for me and Half of the world think that pac won.
                  No, half of the world WANT Pac to have won. Only a handful of boxing fans can separate their opinions from their desires. You're not one of them.

Comment

• Both guys are so past it now, would it even matter? The first snooze-fest cost $100. Would you honestly be willing to pay even more for a rematch now? And please don't say that Manny beating Matthysse shows that he's still in top form.

Comment

• Originally posted by TJ highway View Post
                      Froid retied rather than facing "De La Hoya" a 2nd time!
                      Yeah, when you think about out. The Delahoya fight and the Manny fight were too close fights that could have gone the other way, but pussay boy Floyd couldn't even dare do a rematch. That's Fear right there.

Comment

Working...
                      X