Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does Floyd scared to rematch Pac for all the money and legacy that comes with it?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kdd View Post
    100realtalk. Floyd fans care more than anybody. Don’t believe their nonsense they don’t care. Real boxing fans, not a Floyd fan or pacquaio fans, go do some research. Watch the fight with no commentary , your onpinion will be like everybody in the world . Floyd won in Vegas that’s it. If you strip away Floyd reputation and pacquaio reputation of knocking ppl out and actual, you know, punching? Two random guys boxing . You will see one guy was hugging and running and threw pitty pat jabs and one guy throwing hard shots and actually hurting him three or 4 times. He was the ring general cuz he was the aggressor and lead him to the ropes quite a few times. Not only did he land power shots and landed more shots period. Pacquaio outpunched him.

Like I said, perception vs reality.
    Floyd did not put boxed pacquaio , Floyd outboxed canelo, ortiz , mosely where he really planted his feet and threw some real punches. Against pacquaio he was scared period.

Floyd sr”your fighting scared!”

He tried to make it up for against a mma fighter to walk him down .he didn’t want to be seen a scared fighter against pacquaio . Who is he trying to fool? Only brain washed mayweather fans

Perception vs reality
    Real talk right here. You are a True Boxing Fan Brotha'

Comment

• If you watch the fight in super slow motion Pac won the fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
        Half of the world think that pac won the fight.
        Yeah......not half the people in THIS world. Maybe on whatever planet you're from.

And the most important people judging the fight.....ya know; the actual JUDGES all scored a wide UD for Floyd.

Face the facts; Your man lost fair and square, and you sir are a re-tard. (And yes, that is a fact.)

Comment

• Looking at some of the posts in this thread, I'll add that personally kicked Manny Pacquiaos ass in a street fight last night, and then I ****ed his ugly ass wife just to add insult to injury.

True story.

If you ****ing idiots believe some of the **** you're posting in this thread, surely my storey shouldn't be so hard to believe. You people are delusional.

Floyd beat your idol. Easily. Move on already.

Comment

• Originally posted by NoConcoms View Post
            Yeah......not half the people in THIS world. Maybe on whatever planet you're from.

And the most important people judging the fight.....ya know; the actual JUDGES all scored a wide UD for Floyd.

Face the facts; Your man lost fair and square, and you sir are a re-tard. (And yes, that is a fact.)
            Actually, you are right it's not just half of the world, it's more than half of the people around the world saw Manny win. That makes it the Majority of the world thought Pac won. Corruption in Vegas gave it to Floyd. Not rocket science bud. Millions saw Pac winning. Whether you disagree with their opinion or not, it only shows Rematch is the only way to settle this unfinished business, but the truth is Floyd is too queer for that. You're safe. You have nothing to worry. Floyd prefers his Fluke win than to close this rivalry with a definite conclusion.

Even in Spain, they saw Pac winning. (@ 14:00 mark, BOXING EXPERTS AT THE END OF THE VIDEO ALL FOR PAC)

https://youtu.be/l1Kij5gLwZY

England

@ 0:56 - The press in England have ran that fight in Slow motion and they found that the compubox figures to be totally wrong.

@ 2:40 - get that fight and look at it again, I think they were influenced by the commentary and by the punch stats, but if you watch that fight as the international people did without either of that commentary and those punch stat, people around the world. A lot of them thought Manny won.

Peru, Brazil, Mexico, Philippines, Argentina

Romania, Japan, Russia, Australia and

People around the world saw a Robbery.

Comment

• "easy fight and win" for the woman beater *Floyd, don't know why he wouldn't want to collect an "easy pay day", I would

Comment

• Originally posted by NoConcoms View Post

Pacquaio lost to Jeff in Australia , pacquaio lost mayweather in Vegas , pacquaio lost to tim Bradley 1 but no one really believes pacquaio lost those fights. Only brainwashed Floyd fans, tim Bradley fans and the aussies .. move along now

Comment

• Cold hard facts.. mayweather lost to Castillo1 , pacquaio and maidana1.
                  True boxing fans understand this. Name of the game is punching. Does it look nice to make other missed? Yea.. does it look nice to have a good defense? Yes.. so do I win if I made a guy missed 50times but he landed on my skull 30times and I hit him 10times ? The answer is NO! The name of the game is hurt business. If u land a 8 jabs and you landed two hard power shots it should nullify those jabs.

The biggest trick that Floyd use to brainwash people is that his opponent has to knock him out to win. They already predetermined that if Floyd doesn’t get ko the other guy lost..its was the biggest mind trick in the game. They don’t understand #1 criteria to score a fight.

Perception vs reality

Comment

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
                    Yeah his own father was telling him that his fighting scared. floyd knew that pac will make him pay once he tried to stand and trade just like what happened in round 4.
                    I just wish if There will be a Crawford Pac fight. I hope Terrence Crawford will be able to hit Pacquiao cleanly because Mayweather can't hit pacquiao it was one of the reason why they fight was boring. Floyd was hitting all air and gloves all night.

People understood that Pacquiao punch out put will go down against Mayweather because of the huggin' and runnin' he brings to the table, but they never understood why Pacquiao was suddenly so elusive that night and Floyd was never able to get him even with just one clean shot. For **** sake the Pacquiao was the one coming forward why floyd can't even hit.

The mastery of floyd mayweather was he was able to survive pacquiao, he doesn't do a point in clean punching department because he can't hit pacquiao. So I wish this time terrence could finally give a show and hit pacquiao cleanly, and make a show for the fans. Win lose or draw for both parties.

Comment

• Originally posted by spenz View Post
                      Floyd is not scared. Period.
                      I think you are clueless in truly grasping what the word "scared" means. Your very definition of why Floyd doesn't want a rematch is the very essence of what scared means.

Let me quote you from your own words.

Originally posted by spenz View Post
                      I'll tell you the truth.

He is not scared at all. Pacquiao is just a very very very hard fight that's all (meaning I'm not going in there again)--he is a lot to deal with to be honest. The same reason why Marquez would rather choose to travel to the remote island of Indonesia to fight for 30k than to fight him for millions and did it again by turning down 100 million for the fifth fight because he wanted to 'keep the feeling'. Pacquiao is a lot to deal with and whatever price is there to win against him, it's not gonna be a grab and go thing, he will really make you earn it. (In short a hard fight that Floyd doesn't want to be put into again)

The tough part of fighting pacquiao is that if you can't knock him out cold, you're most likely to lose by decision or end up with a controversial win just because he has the right work rate which comes with all-time great accuracy and timing. (In short, nothing is easy facing Pacquiao that having a rematch is a tall order) Everything you could do best, he could mimic and do it as well. His defense is underrated but really if he want to, you can't really hit him--that's what floyd realized it was so hard to hit pacquiao when he is mindful of his defense even when he is on attack mode. Very lucky that the judges wasn't able to catch up on that. It was in fact floyd that's missing a lot in that fight ( Floyd knows he's missing all night during the first one, another rematch is fear of doing the same thing) not just paquiao but his reputation supersedes the perception that if the style of the fight is his style he should win.

So it goes back to the question, why risk 50-0 for a 100 million fight when you could possibly build an empire brand using it as a foundation? Understand 50-0 is not just a number for floyd--it's the be all and end all. Personally, I would advise floyd to keep away from pacquiao at all cost same thing with Marquez. It's probably best to just 'keep the feeling' (Keep the Fluke feeling win than to risk losing in a rematch is better than losing everything in a rematch = Fear)

Last edited by Spoon23; 08-01-2018, 10:07 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X