No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: I'd Like Deontay Wilder To Fight Chisora or Whyte

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Body Shot View Post
    Who didnt? It has become clear Hearn wants no part of Wilder. I cant see how anyone is justifying Wilder fighting Chisora or Whyte, its just absolute garbage.
    And Breazale is better? More excuses from the Pactårds in blackface.

Comment

• Originally posted by Patsfan bri View Post
      Fight Chisora or Whyte. Anybody but AJ.
      Wilder is the one who refused to sign the contract and is still saying he will only sign the contract if he is offered a 50-50 split. Wilder has no leverage for these demands other than his refusals. But the Pactårds in blackface still got more excuses.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
        You Brits have turned into some first class *******. What happened to that ambition you guys used to have? One little peace of success and you lose your balls. A goddamn shame.
        Well I’ve given the same response to the same question you’ve asked, like 3 times now.

Yet you still can’t explain to me why Wilder wouldn’t want to fight Whyte. No one can. The best I’ve heard is basically “Well we want AJ, so if we can’t have AJ we won’t fight Whyte”

So he’d turn down a career high payday, fighting a relevant, top 5 HW, and all the benefits of building the AJ fight, because he’s salty he can’t fight the fight that he didn’t sign the contract for? And y’all happy with this and him fighting, likely, yet another tin can Breazeale?

Whatever dude.

BTW it’s spelt *piece*

Comment

• Good lord enough with this Chisota Whyte garbage. Does anyone besides Slick Eddie want to see this garbage?

Comment

• Originally posted by cameltoe View Post
            Well I’ve given the same response to the same question you’ve asked, like 3 times now.

Yet you still can’t explain to me why Wilder wouldn’t want to fight Whyte. No one can. The best I’ve heard is basically “Well we want AJ, so if we can’t have AJ we won’t fight Whyte”

So he’d turn down a career high payday, fighting a relevant, top 5 HW, and all the benefits of building the AJ fight, because he’s salty he can’t fight the fight that he didn’t sign the contract for? And y’all happy with this and him fighting, likely, yet another tin can Breazeale?

Whatever dude.

BTW it’s spelt *piece*
            You must have me confused with someone else. You never brought up Whyte with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
              Wilder told Shyte "beat Ortiz and you get the title shot"..

Pretty simple if u ask me. but Shyte turned it down so why should Wilder face him?

the ONLY ones interested in Wilder vs Shyte are AJ buttstains who want to stall as long as possible while the roided up android gets further away from Wilder.
              The same thing AJ is telling wilder, sign the contract or face whyte. Is that too difficult?

Comment

• Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
                Wilder told Shyte "beat Ortiz and you get the title shot"..

Pretty simple if u ask me. but Shyte turned it down so why should Wilder face him?

the ONLY ones interested in Wilder vs Shyte are AJ buttstains who want to stall as long as possible while the roided up android gets further away from Wilder.
                Only AJ fans pay to watch him on ppv, wilder fans don't find him good enough to pay and watch him on ppv.
                It's that simple.

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Shot View Post
                  Who didnt? It has become clear Hearn wants no part of Wilder. I cant see how anyone is justifying Wilder fighting Chisora or Whyte, its just absolute garbage.
                  Both fighters would be the 2nd best name on his resume after Ortiz so don’t try and pedal that crap.

Fair enough you can make a case for Chisora given his best days are behind him, and he’s lost relevancy in the division. But can’t make that argument for Whyte.

Still both are better than Stiverne who is currently Wilder’s 2nd best win.

Why wouldn’t you want your fighter to have a better resume?

Comment

• Originally posted by cameltoe View Post
                    Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
                    If Eddie Hearn can’t sell Wilder vs Joshua then he’s not the promoter you all claim he is.
                    Wilder isn’t a known fighter to casual fans over here. I’m sorry, I know you desperately want it to be different, but it’s not.

If he fought Audley Harrison again, Harrison would be the draw.

Hearn can make a ton of cash with a Whyte vs AJ rematch, because he’ll sell it easy to the casuals. They know Whyte.They like his fights.

Now none of that says he can’t sell a Wilder vs AJ fight, and none of that says I don’t want to see a Wilder vs AJ fight either. BUT- Hearn knows he can generate a lot more interest with a Whyte vs Wilder fight first.

I literally don’t get why this is so hard for you to understand.
                    Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
                    You must have me confused with someone else. You never brought up Whyte with me.
                    You’re off your nut. Either that or you’ve got some kind of memory problem.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
                      What is Wilder going to do while Joshua fights Povetkin? Fight another bum when he could actually face a top guy himself? Or are you happy to watch him fight another bum?
                      I truly dont care who he fights to be honest. Im not really a fan of either guy. I just want to watch Wilder Joshua like Im sure all of you guys want. There is nobody else in the division I really care to see fight. I dont see the point in arguing about this fight any more honestly, these threads go no where. Its always the same **** posted every day.
                      Last edited by Body Shot; 07-30-2018, 02:28 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X