Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: I'd Like Deontay Wilder To Fight Chisora or Whyte

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The role of promotors was supposed to be to make fights possible but obviously that's changed. Say what you want about Don King but he used to put on some of the best ppv cards in history. King fighters were rarely accused of ducking. Now with guys like Hearn, and Oscar, ducking has become the norm and accepted. Even defended by lame fan bases.

Comment

It's not up to you Hearn. I'm not a big Wilder fan, but he beats both of these guys pretty easily.

Comment

F#ucking hell Eddie you are asking for this abuse. Part of me thinks he looks forward to just relaxing at home on a Sunday afternoon and just reading non stop emotional Americans blast him.

Jesus Christ Chisora vs Wilder, lololol. That is an insult . I would even fancy my chances against Chisora although having said that how the hell did he beat Takam

Comment

Ugh, we'll never get Wilder vs Joshua.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
            The role of promotors was supposed to be to make fights possible but obviously that's changed. Say what you want about Don King but he used to put on some of the best ppv cards in history. King fighters were rarely accused of ducking. Now with guys like Hearn, and Oscar, ducking has become the norm and accepted. Even defended by lame fan bases.
            I was looking at a leaflet I had from one of King's cards in the 90's. The whole card was stacked as fvkk.

King is terrible in many ways, but he put on some good fights.

Comment

Hearn just seems to say this stuff to piss people off. There is no benefit to Wilder fighting either guy.

Comment

whyte v wilder makes sense however much people on here say it doesnt.. winner gets a shot at the cashcow and if wilder looked good on UK soil then the joshua fight would be even bigger

Comment

He goes on for years about no one will fight him and that's why his record is so bad .......... but look here's a top five heavyweight offering loads of cash ... jeesh Wilder you suck. His fans go on about how he'll clean out the divison to smoke AJ out ok but that means you fight Whyte.

He'll basically only fight the cash cow in the division for mega bucks and you want us to respect that.

Sign the contract fight AJ in April (no Whyte / no Chisora / no Klitschko )

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                  Wilder wants AJ, he isn't interested in fighting one of Hearn's flunkies. Fight only happens if it's a mandatory

Comment

Stop talking about Wilder.

Comment

I get where Fa$t £ddie's coming from & it's all financial (As usual). However a Wilder/Whyte fight won't happen until a final eliminator agreement with the WBC can be made. "& I personally hope it happens"!

Comment

Working...
                      X