Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia: Spence is The Toughest at 147 - So I Want Him!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chimichanga2 View Post
    ROFL Garcia is a hyped bum trying to play the media. The Mexican media and fans gonna fall for him no doubt. Easy win for Spence.
    chimicaca your list tells me you're a bandwagon fan. Is this true? The Garcia's boxing gym is always open for real champs like you to spar either Mikey or Robert. ***** ass fool.

Comment

Any of the elites at WWE would be Garcia is defense of skills lack and at the higher wait is punches will not have any effect he's just fighting off way more than he can chew it have a terrible time with Porter but that would be a good fight... please everybody just don't bring up Khan anymore... the guy doesn't deserve money fights...

Comment

Mikey just don't have quickness, the foot work and work rate or the awkward angles to move up in weight successfully like pacquiao. Easter just couldn't maintain pumping that jab from rd 1 - 12. Hope naming spence is just a way to market himself which is brilliant I think. But if he does fight him he will be one of my all time favorite along with Frazier when it comes to fighters with heart.

Comment

Originally posted by chimichanga2 View Post
          ROFL Garcia is a hyped bum trying to play the media. The Mexican media and fans gonna fall for him no doubt. Easy win for Spence.
          T-R-O-L-L.

He's not even Mexican. He is an American. He is not a bum, but you are, and a troll too, bringing an erroneous nationality card to piss people off here.

Comment

My two favorite fighters these days are Garcia and Porter...but I don't think Garcia has the size to handle Spence's power.

Comment

Working...
            X