No announcement yet.

Mikey would flattened Loma brutally

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
    Basics??? I disagree. And I think Lomachenko would be the favorite in that fight for a reason. He has speed and superior skills. He will also set a fast pace. I doubt Garcia can outbox Lomachenko.
    Loma doesn’t have superior skill on the contrary a lot of that bs movement is mostly wasted movement just like linares showed when he timed him and dropped him.

Now Mikey is all about timing and power and that would be Lomas downfall.

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
      Yea i agree

Ward
      Rigo
      Mikey and Loma are just pure talent and are the best boxers in the sport today.

Mikey and loma still have more to prove but they'll be there eventually.
      We all know most will be against Rigo next week. Its a TR card with one of there top guys in Loma.

I just hope rigo doesn't get jobbed by the judges.
      Linares super skilled, faster, longer, bigger sharp shooter would be a stylistic nightmare for lil chenko.

Linares toys with the lil guy all day long.

But loma would never dare stepping in with a guy like linares or Mikey.
      I’m sure the pro euro fans here are hating it but Spence will be p4p king in a couple years.
      Garcia’s timing and power would neutralize all hat wasted movement Loma does.

There’s a reason Arum won’t match up Loma with another top Mexican fighter because he know what happened to lil Loma last time he faced a top Mexican.
      When Loma retires, after you throw a party by yourself with an O'Doul's and texting the fat hoe down the street who thinks you're weird, what will you do with the rest of your life?

Comment

I have a lot of respect for Mikey. He is very good, and I think a fight with Loma would go either way. Naturally though, I back Loma to win it.

Mikey didn't show anything tonight which changed my opinion of how good he is. He did exactly what most people expected, and showed why he is a respected champion.

Will it be enough for him to beat a once-in-a-generation talent like Loma? Let's hope we get to find out.

Comment

There’s a reason Arum won’t match up Loma with another top Mexican fighter because he know what happened to lil Loma last time he faced a top Mexican.
          According to you Loma was going to lose to everyone who he has fought, your fight predictions are worse than bad

Comment

I think Mikey can time Loma as well. For Loma to win he must not commit any mistakes,
            while Mikey can afford some.

Comment

Mikey didn't even brutally flatten fragile Easter. Loma is ten times better than Easter. There is a reason Loma ranks above Mikey on the big majority of PFP best lists. Loma is faster and trickier than Mikey. If Mikey catches Loma with a perfect punch he will hurt him and maybe finish him. If Loma catches Mikey with a perfect punch he will hurt him and maybe finish him. Mikey doesn't get a win over Loma for beating Easter. Mikey has to beat Loma in the ring to get that win. If they fight I think Loma will be the betting favorite.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
                When Loma retires, after you throw a party by yourself with an O'Doul's and texting the fat hoe down the street who thinks you're weird, what will you do with the rest of your life?

You will be ducked lol. He 100% wont answer you

Comment

Loma doesn’t have superior skill on the contrary a lot of that bs movement is mostly wasted movement just like linares showed when he timed him and dropped him.
                  The funny thing is, Linares caught him, when he wasn't doing all that fancy Matrix stuff. Lomachenko literally just walked forward into a right hand. Before that kd, Linares was being outboxed.

Now Mikey is all about timing and power and that would be Lomas downfall.
                  It could be, but I think it's a winnable fight for both guys. I don't like Loma's chances against Garcia, but I'd much rather see that, than MGarcia vs Spence.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                    I like Loma a lot but he's not beating Garcia for the same reason Garcia isn't beating Spence, and Rigo didn't beat Loma. Size matters.
                    The difference in size between Loma and Rigo, and the difference in size between Garcia and Spence, is MUCH MORE than the size difference between Loma and Garcia. Yeh Garcia has fought at a heavier weight, but other than his massive fuccing head (srs, wtf is THAT THING?) they are pretty much the same size.

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
                      You will be ducked lol. He 100% wont answer you

Comment

Working...
                      X