Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia Drops, Defeats Robert Easter To Unify IBF, WBC Belts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Ortiz was younger i'd easily favor him over Wilder and Joshua, he's one of the best looking heavyweights I've seen post 2010. I want to see Whyte fight Ortiz.

Comment

Damn!! KING KONG!!!

Comment

Originally posted by WhatDisButtonDo View Post
        If Ortiz was younger i'd easily favor him over Wilder and Joshua, he's one of the best looking heavyweights I've seen post 2010. I want to see Whyte fight Ortiz.
        Agreed he’s so skilled

Comment

Ortiz, Parker, Whyte, Wilder, Joshua, Chisora, or Holyfield, Tyson, Lewis, Mercer, Foreman, Morrison, Bowe, Moorer, etc.

Comment

Where is dillian whyte. He called ortiz a old man and a joke. Someone please make this fight so we all can witness whytes head flying into the crowd.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigblackted44 View Post
              Agreed he’s so skilled
              He's one of the few heavyweights(well it's always been rare in heavyweight boxing) to have an educated body attack, and to use straight lefts to the body(or body jabs) is hardly something I see heavyweights do.

Comment

Adam Kownacki is free

Comment

Ortiz needs to stay busy while all these other fights take place, let him wipe out guys like Stiverne and Kauffman before the end of the year

Comment

I couldn't help but tear up as well. Good for Ortiz and his family.

Ortiz(Victor), Khan, and Broner rightfully booed.

Comment

Has Broner been zombified?

Comment

Working...
                      X