Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia Drops, Defeats Robert Easter To Unify IBF, WBC Belts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by OldTerry View Post
    I'd like to see them fight. Have to give Mickey the edge based on size but Loma is superior technically (IMO) and that gives him a chance.
    Thats why they fight! Everyone has an opinion on who will win and not everyone can be right. Even me Ive been wrong as well. My dumb ass took Lemuix over Saunders. But I also took just the over in the GGG/Pednelo fight. Gonna do it again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
      Bob Arum aint willing to take that risk.

You do know Garcia only made $1,000,000 for the fight. Same as against Broner. Mikey has the two most legit belts. While Loma has the shtyiest one of all.
      Mikey got $3.5M for his previous fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
        Mikey got $3.5M for his previous fight.
        Link please?

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
          Link please?
          https://www.boxingscene.com/mikey-ga...pinets--123604

Comment

• Good luck to Mikey trying to keep those mandatory obligations. WBC and IBF not seeing eye to eye and will make his opponents a nightmare, just like they did to GGG. Great win for Mikey, hopefully he keeps his titles for a while

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
              Tell Bob Arum to make the fight, then. Let's find out.

But no, it will be Beltran/Pedraza instead. Top Rank in-house fights like always.
              yeah just like arum wouldn't make loma vs rigo or linares right you dumbass

Comment

• That was an entertaining fight! Garcia was very impressive, great win for him and congratulations to Garcia on unifying the belts!

Comment

• I had the fight 10-2 for Mikey. I hate that I had it that wide, because Easter fought a solid fight in the first half and was competitive for most of the rounds. You can tell that Easter just isn't comfortable fighting on the outside like that-- it's not natural for him.

Comment

• Mikey is number 1 P4P. Took awhile for someone to claim that void left by retirement but Mikey has done it.

Comment

• Re

If Easter had ANY kind of inside game, he wins this fight EASILY. It's no contest. We're talk 118, almost a shut out.

He's winning the distance game easily! It's just when Mikey would BULL his way in and brawl...Easter had nothing to discourage him. Easter BLASTED him with a vicious lead uppercut in the 7th round, I gotta give him that.

Other than that, his response to Mikey's rushes was to cover up and concede. Its about the sweet science, but at the end of the day, this is a man's sport. You have to be willing to mix it up inside, and win an UGLY fight, not just a pretty boxing exhibition.

Doesn't have it in him, and it's going to be very tough to win at an elite level.

Comment

Working...
                      X