Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia Drops, Defeats Robert Easter To Unify IBF, WBC Belts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1. Mikey is just elite. He's the Tim Duncan of boxing ("big fundamentals")

2. Easter is a dog and a true professional. Showed me more in this fight than any of his wins.

3. Stop that Linares talk lol Mikey would've ended him easily. I think we all know that.

4. Mikey is very strong and his timing gives the impression that his hands are faster than more athletic guys. Masterclass level stuff watching him find the other guys rhythm.

5. I think Garcia is the favorite over anyone at 135. We still need to see it happen. Fights aren't won on paper.

6. I don't mind Mikey looking to fight Spence. It's what special guys do. They go up looking for trouble. It's not different than Spence asking for Canelo. Maybe Loma's father should think about that when he's saying Loma can't fight Pac at 140.

Comment

• Career suicide if Mikey fights Spence. He's talked a lot but he actually sounds serious this time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
        ??? Look another rtard who dont know sht about boxing. Go to bed you dumb drunk.
        Oh wow, another genius who thinks he's a boxing expert .
        Do you smoke crack with Roger Mayweather too ?
        Tell Roger, Rocky Lockridge and Freddie Pendleton said hello.

Comment

• Mikey using Spence name so he doesnt need to talk about Loma even though Mikey has no intention of making this fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
            Arum only cares about money. If the money is there he will make the fight. Its Mikey who left TR, likely to avoid both Loma and Crawford.
            Bob wants the big bucks NOT the quick bucks.

Comment

Arum only cares about money. If the money is there he will make the fight. Its Mikey who left TR, likely to avoid both Loma and Crawford.
              You know that the same could be said about Crawford's decision to stay with Arum right? I mean he knew he'd be stuck with no quality comp at 147. (See how that argument sounds?)

Cut the nonsense. He left because of that extra 10%-15% coming out for Top Rank.

Comment

The money is there for Beltran/Pedraza but not for Mikey?

And a guy who is willing to move up to fight Spence is a guy that avoids no one .

Comment

• ...once again, pretty bodies don't mean s***** in boxing...clown was taking all that jazz, and come fight night, running for his life...way to go Mikey!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                    Career suicide if Mikey fights Spence. He's talked a lot but he actually sounds serious this time.
                    I dont think so? So what if he loses?? I agree Spence is WAY to big! But if he fights him and loses ohh well. It was like Oscar when he fought Hopkins. He got mad respect. REAL boxing fans dont care if he tries for greatness and falls a lil short.

Comment

• Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
                      Mikey using Spence name so he doesnt need to talk about Loma even though Mikey has no intention of making this fight.
                      Why would he need to worry about Loma? We just saw Loma struggle with weight at 135.

I think he feels he can always come down and take that fight. Loma isn't going anywhere anytime soon. Ray Beltran and Pedraza are hopeless comp for him.

Mikey wants to take on a challenge. Why not Spence?

Comment

Working...
                      X