Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia Drops, Defeats Robert Easter To Unify IBF, WBC Belts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Easter took 6. Mikey ineffective, not making the most of his chances. He still looks more dangerous though.

Comment

• Wtf is Miley doing!!!???

Comment

• Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
        This is why I've always been big on Mikey. He is just a master of distance and control. He can do it aggressively or passively, whatever suits the moment. Easter may not be a legend but he's an undefeated champ who has a LOT of height and size over Mikey.
        I think its a combination of that and the fact he hits like a truck that makes his opponents hesitant. The power really makes up for his other flaws.

Comment

• Originally posted by $tate of Mind View Post
          Easter's lack of power is hurting him. Mikey has no respect for his punching power.
          That's exactly why I think Loma would be in trouble against Mikey. And why Mikey better steer clear of Spence. Spence is too damn strong.

Comment

• A fight involving a Mexican fighter in front of his fans, is not complete until "El Sonidito" plays

Comment

• Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
              This is why I've always been big on Mikey. He is just a master of distance and control. He can do it aggressively or passively, whatever suits the moment. Easter may not be a legend but he's an undefeated champ who has a LOT of height and size over Mikey.

LIke I said earlier
              It’s a pleasure to watch Mikey adapt and fix his style for victory
              Not like he figures it out and won’t go for it
              The ko is inevitable if not then and only then a decision

Comment

• Originally posted by $tate of Mind View Post
                Easter's lack of power is hurting him. Mikey has no respect for his punching power.
                He barely even throws power shots. He thinks jabbing is how you win a pro boxing match.

Comment

• Easter winning more rounds than Broner did. I'm surprised.

Comment

• Mikey round.

Comment

• Mikey so far ahead here

Comment

Working...
                      X