Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia: Winner of Easter Fight is Boxing's Best Lightweight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
    I bet you $$$$ Loma fights no one worth sht in August. Its gonna be a tuneup fight to see if his shoulders good. Again $$$$ or STFU!
    IF he fights, I read it would be Beltran, the WBO champ and a fellow top rank fighter. Hell of a tuneup fight if it happens, he IS worth a ****. That's a tough fight for Loma, giving up size, weight, and power. Loma will have his hands full. English must be your 2nd language, I stated in my first post that I think Mikey is the best at 135, I just want him to prove it. Fight the winner of Beltran-Loma and unify the division. You want to bet on the Spence-Garcia fight I'll be more than happy to take your money. As far as Loma-Garcia I'd be betting on Mikey, with a 15 pound advantage it's a no brainer. You seem angry, maybe you need a hobby, this forum is just opinions. No reason to make derogatory remarks for your real life on a computer. Have a blessed day Shadow 702.

Comment

Originally posted by Usetoloveboxing View Post
      IF he fights, I read it would be Beltran, the WBO champ and a fellow top rank fighter. Hell of a tuneup fight if it happens, he IS worth a ****. That's a tough fight for Loma, giving up size, weight, and power. Loma will have his hands full. English must be your 2nd language, I stated in my first post that I think Mikey is the best at 135, I just want him to prove it. Fight the winner of Beltran-Loma and unify the division. You want to bet on the Spence-Garcia fight I'll be more than happy to take your money. As far as Loma-Garcia I'd be betting on Mikey, with a 15 pound advantage it's a no brainer. You seem angry, maybe you need a hobby, this forum is just opinions. No reason to make derogatory remarks for your real life on a computer. Have a blessed day Shadow 702.
      Sorry my bad didnt mean to come off like that. Thats isnt a bad fight at all coming off shoulder surgery. Then all the belts will be owned by Mikey and Loma. Would be one heck if a unification fight. Each one brings in some pros and very lil cons skill wise. I would slightly favor Mikey for size but He would be a HUGE dog to Spence who is built like a MW. Heck hes bigger than Canelo and slightly smaller than GGG IMO.

Comment

Sorry my bad didnt mean to come off like that. Thats isnt a bad fight at all coming off shoulder surgery. Then all the belts will be owned by Mikey and Loma. Would be one heck if a unification fight. Each one brings in some pros and very lil cons skill wise. I would slightly favor Mikey for size but He would be a HUGE dog to Spence who is built like a MW. Heck hes bigger than Canelo and slightly smaller than GGG IMO.
        Gotta give Mikey credit, nobody at Welterweight wants a fight with Spence. Hes calling him out and daring to be great. I think hes giving up a lot of size, but would love to see him win.

Comment

Originally posted by Usetoloveboxing View Post
          Gotta give Mikey credit, nobody at Welterweight wants a fight with Spence. Hes calling him out and daring to be great. I think hes giving up a lot of size, but would love to see him win.
          U and I both and so what if he loses?? As long as his corner does their job properly he should come out with just a hurt ego. Then he can come back down to 135 for Loma. He does need to have some type of weight clause though. I would be cool if they had some IBF same day weight rules...And have it later in the day.

Comment

No I did see the fight. You clearly didnt. Mikey dropped him like 6 times. Salido used and illegal headbutt and shattered his nose. TWO doctors looked at it and tried resetting it but couldnt. Both said I'm stopping the fight. FKn moron put that sht on closed captioning for the rtarted impaired like yourself.

You cant just quit moron. Thats called throwing in the towel. And if it was a LEGAL punch he would of LOST. This site has dumb ***s don't even know boxing basics.
            He (mikey) could've continued but the momentum was quickly changing in Salidos favor and they pulled out with the shattered nose excuse....hey beauty is in the eye of the beholder....you saw it one way and I saw it another....at the end of the day Lomachenko takes mikey out

Comment

Originally posted by TexasCowBoy View Post
              He (mikey) could've continued but the momentum was quickly changing in Salidos favor and they pulled out with the shattered nose excuse....hey beauty is in the eye of the beholder....you saw it one way and I saw it another....at the end of the day Lomachenko takes mikey out
              End of the day you cant just quit. If you quit from a legal punch or injury you lose the fight that simple.

FACT I saw the dr. try and reset his nose and couldn't. If you ever boxed you would know what im talking about. Google it and then het back ti me.

Comment

Working...
              X