Price knocked out AJ in Sparring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Price knocked out AJ in Sparring

Originally posted by Nazim Richardson
    I also believe he (Wilder) punches harder than David Price, who they say knocked Joshua out in sparring
    Source: https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=788228

No wonder why Hearn, AJ, and McCracken are scared as fùck to fight Wilder!!!

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
    Source: https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=788228

No wonder why Hearn, AJ, and McCracken are scared as fùck to fight Wilder!!!
    This rumour has been known literally since before he fought wlad.. i think joshua even admitted it happened.

Comment

Price has power? Who knew...

Side note: do you even follow boxing?

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post
        Price has power? Who knew...

Side note: do you even follow boxing?
        Motherfùcker, Price ain’t never knocked about body out that has a pulse. Sorry he knocked out your boyfriend.

I've been watching Boxing longer than you've been alive.

Comment

Not hard to believe. AJ's chin is pure glass. I can't even recall a fight of his where he didn't get jello legs atleast once.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
            Not hard to believe. AJ's chin is pure glass. I can't even recall a fight of his where he didn't get jello legs atleast once.
            Honestly, I quit watching HW's years ago and recently got back into it. Same shít different toilet. It's amazing that a man of AJ's size and physique has such a glass chin.

Makes total sense why they want the fights in the UK. They need to control everything they can to protect Joshua and keep the gravy boat filled at all times.

Comment

Wilder can knock out everyone. AJ team is just taking in the cash before they have to face Wilder. Not saying Wilder beats him but why would they risk it now when they can fight Povetkin, Miller, Whyte again and whomever else they want basically and sell 90k tickets. Hearn may duck for us fans but he's taking care of Joshua and himself right now

Comment

Motherfùcker, Price ain’t never knocked about body out that has a pulse. Sorry he knocked out your boyfriend.

I've been watching Boxing longer than you've been alive.
                Typical, rather than come back with something constructive, you descend to insult-throwing.

I was hoping for a fact-laden response. Guess that's beyond you

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post
                  Typical, rather than come back with something constructive, you descend to insult-throwing.

I was hoping for a fact-laden response. Guess that's beyond you
                  Maybe you shouldn't have set the tone with a dickhead comment?

So you can be condescending, but I'm suppossed to respone passively? Yes sir, no sir, right away sir lmao!

Fùck off mongoloid.

I gave you the goods, Price is a bum who never knocked anybody with a pulse. What else do you need or did you want me to hold your hand or something?

Comment

Maybe you shouldn't have set the tone with a dickhead comment?

So you can be condescending, but I'm suppossed to respone passively? Yes sir, no sir, right away sir lmao!

Fùck off mongoloid.

I gave you the goods, Price is a bum who never knocked anybody with a pulse. What else do you need or did you want me to hold your hand or something?
                    That may be so, but he can still stock power... And, clearly, he does.

For a guy who has supposedly followed the sport for 'years', I fear the basics have bypassed you.

From your comments, you sound another of the British ******s, with no interest in breaking down a fighter or a fight.

You just lurch from extremes and offer no insight.

NSB is truly blessed.

Comment

Working...
                    X