Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sergio Martinez Back In The Gym After Applying For Boxing License! [Video]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yessss! We finally get GGG vs. Maravilla!

Comment

Originally posted by KidDinamita View Post
      Very bad move, when you think your body healed.

Maybe Martinez Margarito II is in plays.
      Now that's still a good match!

Comment

even if he wasn't a truly special fighter in terms of what he did or how great he was, he was still an awesome fighter and special in the sense that there have been none like him ever before.

had hte pleasure of watching him fight dzinziruk in Connecticut in what was probably the twilight of his prime. i remember at the time having never seen anybody able to move around the ring like that. i saw floyd fight canelo, and while he was a better ring general and boxer, his legs weren't what sergio's were at that time. he just kept dropping dzinziruk, the guy couldn't stand up by the end of the fight.

please stay retired. i hope he's got plenty of money. it is sad to see a once special fighter reduced to hardly being able to move around the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post

English: The Argentinian wonder Martinez returned to the training with the Spanish coach Tinín Rodríguez #Boxeo #Boxing
          https://twitter.com/i/status/1021409761667973123
          Perfect opponent for Pac-Man catchweight it at 150

Comment

Noooooo maravilla!!!!!!! 2 of my favs are fighting after canelo wipes the floor with tripple beg. Canelito vs maravilla may 2019....
            Last edited by pepzz; 07-25-2018, 02:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
              Cotto should come back too. rematch with good knee caps this time.
              And Cotto goes down this time!

Comment

I gotta admit I was a huge fan of Martinez but once your knees are gone they gone man, you gonna get knocked around.

Comment

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO not my dude.

Comment

maybe he can swindle himself into another million dollar fight! look im healthy shows up and collapses during hte ring walk

Comment

Another website has a response from his team saying he's filming a documentary and is filming some sparring or amateur fights with young fighters and says they require him to get a boxing license

Comment

Working...
                      X