Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only Jermell

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
      That Murtazaliev guy I saw once would beat him. That Vorobiev guy who beat Ponomarev would give him a good fight...
      Was a little bit out of the loop the last weekend's. Pono just lost against the 6-0 prospect?
      Is the fight worth watching? And is that guy a real talent?

Comment

JAIME "MONSTER" MUNGUIA will seek & destroy all , after he's done with his work at 154 , the body's will be piled up a mile high.

Comment

The guy isn't really a junior middleweight, that should be clear. I think he just rolls over more or less anyone who actually belongs in the division like a sherman tank. The only guys I'd really give a chance of beating him are the other guys who are really too big for the weight, ie. Hurd and Charlo - only I think Munguia is more skilled than Hurd, so realistically just Charlo. Lara might also have a shot at outboxing him but it's just as likely that Munguia just Hulks his way past him like he did with Sadam Ali.

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
            Maybe cuz the kid is only 21 yrs old.

A baby still compared to most other champs
            I don't agree with that. His defense is poor. There are many many 21 year old fighters with much better defense than him.

Comment

Working...
            X