Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury: Joshua Will Not Fight Deontay Wilder at Any Cost

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by allenfred View Post
    Wlad the Klit avoided tough opponents for over a decade in a weak Heavy division anyway to keep his belts. Wlad threw the Fury fight and then got demolished by the young Joshua via KO and QUIT. Joshua will avoid tough fights as champion till made to fight goofy Wilder and Fluff cocaine Fury. Boxing is about money and keeping the belt as long as possible. Make the cash then dash. Cash is King not Joshua anyway. ask weak Jaw Wlad.
    You sound cynical but deep down I'm afraid you are right.

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
      Does Joshua as personalities go come across more arrogant than Wilder? It’s not a popularity test. He has put himself in a position to call the shots. Whether you think he deserves it or not that is the cold hard facts. Now arguably the Klitscho of old is marginally better than the Klitschko that fought Joshua. I still think the Klitscho that fought Joshua was more game than the won that fought Fury. I say that because the Fury fight he got hit in the face fewer than 6 times flush yet still didn’t let his hands go. He got dropped by Joshua repeatedly but was still game but who cares I hear you tell yourself.

Sometimes one fight can define a fighter. I can guarantee you half of Americans didn’t know who Tyson Fury was prior to the Klitscho fight. Whether you are don’t rate him as a boxer his team has put in in the driving seat and the position where he has got the unification fights . Nobody likes weightlifter ball bags resting on their forehead but sometimes you have to close your eyes and run with it . Fans should butt out and let Deontay do what he has to do. He may enjoy it��
      are you mad!...the klit that fought Joshua looked good because he was fighting a stiff sack of potatoes. With fury, he was fighting lightning. You can't hit what you can't see. Fury confused Vlad to an extent that he was being held and clinched each time he threw unpredictable punches at wlad. Mark my words, a fit fury will destroy Joshua...

Comment

If Fury ends up fighting Wilder at some point down the road before Joshua does, then sadly everything he's saying will have been true.

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
        TYSON FURY taunted Anthony Joshua by labelling him a disgrace' for not fighting Deontay Wilder. The former world heavyweight champion hit out a the current WBA, IBF, IBO and WBO title holder for turning down a 37m offer to travel to America to face Wilder.
        [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

1000% agree, even this clown Fury is telling the truth on this one. That British Dummy is SCARED straight of Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
            Wait Joshua makes 35 Million on a U.K fight but is scared bc he doesnt want 37 Million in a U.S fight ?

Makes perfect sense !

Put Wilder and Fury logic together and you still get half a potato chip !
            This post showcases the lack of formal education rampant on this forum, You just conflated Euros with US dollars lol!

Comment

Tyson Fury is spot on the money in this post, and everyone knows it.

Fair or not, AJ lost credibility over this situation, there is no other way to look at it if your being objective.

Comment

if wilder accepts 15 mil im sure the fight will get made next april tyson, but his head is for some odd reason up in the clouds and he thinks he is a big ppv star, holder of multiple belts, newsflash deontay, u dont headline in vegas unless joshua comes to town so id be thinking about beating him and take his belts if i were u, then u can call the shots in vegas possibly, doh

btw hearns offer is not going to go walkies after 24 hrs, u have till jan to accept

did u tell mrs wilder u passed up on 15 mil for what, 2.5 mil next fight maybe, doesnt really add up

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                  Wait Joshua makes 35 Million on a U.K fight but is scared bc he doesnt want 37 Million in a U.S fight ?

Makes perfect sense !

Put Wilder and Fury logic together and you still get half a potato chip !
                  Prove to us that Joshua is bringing that much money in.

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                    ... so: AJ "verbally accepted" even before hand... and DW's team needed him to accept again, in order for them to draw an actual contract?... well, OK... now I get it...
                    Yes! They called his bluff, and it turned out to be only that. Team Joshua wanted nothing to do with Wilder, and have proven it over and over again. If you can't see that, you are much dumber than I thought.

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
                      It is definitely more than a 50 million fight and in April the fight will be even bigger. As far as who deserves what without question he deserves a percentage fee. Any champion for that matter especially in a unification deserves to sign a fight knowing his worth in a fight.i am a Joshua fan but I agree with all Wilder fans in this case. Even Eddie’s contradictions on occasion you make valid points but to suggest that absolutely everything he says is false and everything that stems from Team Wilder is the truth is a little naive.

The narrative that Joshua is scared is cool and I’m not denying he has looked very sheepish but there is a contract he has signed that he is waiting for Wilder’s signature.... I know it’s a bull$**** contract then let Wilder or his team be vocal and say we want this percentage and then we sign. Now it’s all silent with Wilders last words being 50/50. Most of you Americans no that percentage is stupid yet you are all fine to keep quiet but talk about josh is scared and the 50 million.
                      Finkle has basically said the same thing. There was an article on boxingscene in fact, where he stated give us a valid contract, with date and venue that includes a non-insulting offer, and we will fight. He said we don't need 50-50 to sign, just a logical, respectable offer. 30% would be a fair offer. Why does Hearn refuse???

Why is Hearn now saying Wilder deserves LESS than $15 million??? HE doesn't want the fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X