Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dillian Whyte vs. Joseph Parker - Who You Got?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If it goes to the cards Parker won't win. Hearns is trying to sell the idea of Whyte vs. Joshua 2.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
      You dont make great changes you make subtle ones if the skills are there to fight on another level .

Whyte is the better boxer all around , he will win this fight if he avoids a knock out .
      You must be blind.

Comment

Whyte by robbery or Parker by knockout.

Comment

i really dont see anything in whyte at all hes complete garbage and a complete english hype job and has little to no chance against a far more complete fighter in parker.. but he may well get screwed by hearn and his corrupt judges if it goes the 12 rounds but i dont see that happening.

Comment

I've got Parker. He's more skilled and is going to be coming out with something to prove.

Whyte just came off two fights with Helinus and Browne. Big step up IMO

Comment

I’ll be rooting for Parker

But he won’t get any favours from the judges & ref

Comment

Parker by decision. Whyte will pressure him and everything but Parker is quicker on his feet.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
                  He may win because Parker isn't all that great, but you will see some of the same flaws that you saw vs Chisora/Lewison/Helenius/etc.

But yeah, fair to say I'm not buying into the hype.

Though there have been rumors Parker has looked like utter crap in camp. Not sure how true those rumors are, but if they are then Whyte should win.
                  You will see some wild punches as always, and balance issues, but that doesn't take away from the improvements.... it makes it exciting, he loads up sometimes.

I don't get why people think any one who likes Whyte is hyping him? He's just an entertaining character with a a good chin and gags of heart. He's not the greatest fighter but he'd be entertaining in with Wilder or Joshua for sure. He's a good fight for any one in the HW division and will come to win, that is all.

Parker's camps sound really terrible, I don't think Scott is the type of fighter to push you in sparring, nor Molina etc Parker is not getting good prep for a tough fight like this. Whyte is going out there to do damage and put it on him every round.

Comment

Hyped. Can't wait for this fight to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Vinnykin View Post
                      You will see some wild punches as always, and balance issues, but that doesn't take away from the improvements.... it makes it exciting, he loads up sometimes.

I don't get why people think any one who likes Whyte is hyping him? He's just an entertaining character with a a good chin and gags of heart. He's not the greatest fighter but he'd be entertaining in with Wilder or Joshua for sure. He's a good fight for any one in the HW division and will come to win, that is all.

Parker's camps sound really terrible, I don't think Scott is the type of fighter to push you in sparring, nor Molina etc Parker is not getting good prep for a tough fight like this. Whyte is going out there to do damage and put it on him every round.
                      Whyte landed a great shot in the 9th round, but aside from that he just used his size to win. But he still looked like utter crap for big parts of the fight and barely hung on. Lost the last three rounds. The SKY pundits were ridiculous with their scores. Parker won at least 4-5 rounds for sure. Was winning the 2nd round before he got the BS KD against him with the head butt.

Wilder needs to just put his lights out. Forget Breazeale, take Whyte out inside of 6-7 rounds in November.

Comment

Working...
                      X