Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why every time a euro fighter wins euro fans think he’s the greatest thing since...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shut up casual. I’ll just pull up old posts from you saying Loma is the best skilled boxer in the world and then months later that he’ll duck Linares because he’s die in the ring against him.

I get it. Your a casual that just started watching boxing and you are a hateful POS racist scumbag that challenges people to bets and then doesn’t honor them because your a f@gg but you judge boxers on skin color and that often fails.

Now go and kill yourself you disgusting POS because your a racist cretin and the world is worse with you in it.

LEAVE THE SITE.

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
      Sliced bread. Lol

Seriously these newbs do it every time now therr doing it with Usyk.

Shut up casual. I’ll just pull up old posts from you saying Loma is the best skilled boxer in the world and then months later that he’ll duck Linares because he’s die in the ring against him.

I get it. Your a casual that just started watching boxing and you are a hateful POS racist scumbag that challenges people to bets and then doesn’t honor them because your a f@gg but you judge boxers on skin color and that often fails.

Now go and kill yourself you disgusting POS because your a racist cretin and the world is worse with you in it.

LEAVE THE SITE.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
        Why is that every time a European fighter gets any kind of recognition, posters like you have to throw a hissy fit?
        Because it burns their souls that blonde haired blue eyed europeans are taking over the P4P lists.

Comment

Sliced bread. Lol

Did Loma and Usyk DP your girl?? You mad??? LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
            Hes a racist. A year ago he said Loma was the best boxer in the world. Look at my sig. he said all of that.

This b1tch is the joke of this site. He actually sent me death threats and made racist comments to me in PMs. He’s the scum of the earth and a coward.

Comment

Sliced bread. Lol

shouldn't you be busy hyping Adrien Broner or something

Comment

Hahahah

Look around you’ll see these casual euro fans do it all the time

Comment

Hahahah

Look around you’ll see these casual euro fans do it all the time

Usyk just went into enemy territory and secured all the belts in dominating fashion. What exactly is the problem?

Comment

Originally posted by Sn1 View Post
                    shouldn't you be busy hyping Adrien Broner or something
                    Hahahahaha

I don’t like that clown he’s a bigger joke than some of these euro cats

You got the wrong guy champ

Comment

Usyk just went into enemy territory and secured all the belts in dominating fashion. What exactly is the problem?
                      There’s no problem with him pal it’s the delusional fans just like the pac tards and Floyd fans

Comment

Working...
                      X