Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Burnett-Donaire, Inoue-Payano For WBSS Bantamweight Tourney

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd love to see if Burnett has the balls to try his hands-by-the-waist shti vs Inoue. Somehow I doubt it. He'll have to tighten up his game if they happen to meet.

Comment

Donaire is still makinv some excitement. This is a mouth watering clash if and when Donaire can still bring that same stinging shots.

Comment

Nonito Donaire is my favorite Filipino fighter of all time and i hope he makes it far. Im not sold on Burnett..

Inoue and Donaire for all the marbles!!

Comment

The Monster will destroy this field. Godzilla!

Comment

Donaire will beat Burnett. Not sure why he picked Donaire instead of Payano. I have doubts about Donaire making weight tho

Comment

Lol Burnett picking Donaire thinking it’s the easy way out. Wsup with fighters getting to choose opponents though?

Im looking for Donaire to knock this punkass Burnett out

Comment

Come on Donaire win a fight ffs!! You used to be the Filipino Flash now you're a walking punching bag!! Show this Ryan what's-his-face how it's fkn done son!!

Donaire is gonna lose

Comment

Donaire dropping down to a weight class he hasn't fought in in over 5 years...

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                    Donaire dropping down to a weight class he hasn't fought in in over 5 years...
                    Dropping from 126 to 118. That's crazy.

He didn't look great, but that was against a much bigger man.

I'm thinking he has a better chance at knocking out and beating Burnett. In fact, I'm calling it for an upset win.

Of course... if he could have made 118 before he probably should have =/. Dropping a lot of weight at his age is risky.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                      Lol Burnett picking Donaire thinking it’s the easy way out. Wsup with fighters getting to choose opponents though?

Im looking for Donaire to knock this punkass Burnett out
                      why so much hate? Instead of giving Burnett props for choosing your undeserving idol phonito you throwing shade at him !

Comment

Working...
                      X