Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cotto interview with Fight Hype: "Without a doubt Mayweather the best I fought"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How people give Mayweather such praise over Mosley win but Cotto win over Mosley is not that impressive. ����
    Last edited by PrBoxing88; 07-21-2018, 11:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
      the fight was stopped why tho?? I still dont get it

One of the most frivolous stoppages I could remember, cotto stood tall like a warrior to stop the fight for no reason when he was boxing soundly and barely taking shots always irked me..

Comment

Originally posted by SAINTSTEVE View Post
        Well it also has the effect of diminishing how Manny KTFO him so yeah it is no surprise I agree.

No, Ricky Hatton got KTFO by Pacquiao.

Referee Kenny Bayless stopped the fight in the Pacquiao-Cotto fight.

I mean I know Cotto got badly busted up in the Pacquiao fight. But he definitely didn't get KTFO.

Comment

So did anybody ask Hatton who was the best that he faced?

Comment

Well if he hits harder then that's something to take into consideration, not to dismiss. Pacquiao is better because he hits harder, follows then logically.
            This is just plain dumb.

Comment

Well it also has the effect of diminishing how Manny KTFO him so yeah it is no surprise I agree.
              Manny also didn't KTFO Cotto either. It was a dubious stoppage at best when not much was going on in the 12th. I question whether or not you've actually seen the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
                Manny also didn't KTFO Cotto either. It was a dubious stoppage at best when not much was going on in the 12th. I question whether or not you've actually seen the fight.
                Dude talk talk about abot dubious when the stoppage was everything except dubious.

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
                  This is just plain dumb.
                  Yes it is true because this isn't amateur boxing.

Comment

Yes it is true because this isn't amateur boxing.
                    Lord give me strength...

Randall Bailey hits harder than Manny at 147. Does that make him a better fighter? Please put some thought into it before responding.

Comment

• Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
                      Lord give me strength...

Randall Bailey hits harder than Manny at 147. Does that make him a better fighter? Please put some thought into it before responding.
                      Yes the best ever is Deontay Wilder and Edwin Valero.
                      Who would you rather fight someone who hits harder, or not? You could get lucky and draw Randall Bailey otherwise you should pick less KO's.
                      What you're really comparing is Mayweather and Pacquiao vs Pacquiao and Bailey and there's a greater disparity in greatness btw the latter.
                      Last edited by SAINTSTEVE; 07-21-2018, 11:52 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X