No announcement yet.

Big Dunn and IMDAZED react to manny vs lucas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Dunn and IMDAZED react to manny vs lucas

dunn being the hater he is starts accusing pac of being on peds right from the start. saying the fight is in thailand so manny is on the juice. it's in malaysia dunn, not thailand!!

imdazed being the more level headed floyd fan, gave manny his props and didnt show hate throughout the fight, he actually kinda enjoyed it, where as for dunn, he looks pissed off in his own reaction video... strange..

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
    dunn being the hater he is starts accusing pac of being on peds right from the start. saying the fight is in thailand so manny is on the juice. it's in malaysia dunn, not thailand!!

imdazed being the more level headed floyd fan, gave manny his props and didnt show hate throughout the fight, he actually kinda enjoyed it, where as for dunn, he looks pissed off in his own reaction video... strange..

Lol. I feel dunn was bitter and jealous of pac impressive win. He's trying so hard to downplay pac.

Comment

Comment

*plays video* ay yo yo naaa mean *closes video*

Comment

is this why he's mad?? by the way dunn is the guy without the hat on just in case anyone is wondering.

Comment

Not me. I didn't watch the fight.

It's always interesting when posters take random videos of black men and say it's me, Larry, IMDAZED or other floyd fans.

It's 2018 and there are still some posters that assume all Floyd fans are black.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              Not me. I didn't watch the fight.

It's always interesting when posters take random videos of black men and say it's me, Larry, IMDAZED or other floyd fans.

It's 2018 and there are still some posters that assume all Floyd fans are black.
              I'm perplexed that the OP actually took the time to search for a video that he could use to represent people that he doesn't even know. That's some strange shit.

Comment

Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
                I'm perplexed that the OP actually took the time to search for a video that he could use to represent people that he doesn't even know. That's some strange shit.
                He posted this at midnight so he spent all afternoon and half the night. He also posted one of "larry" as well.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                  He posted this at midnight so he spent all afternoon and half the night. He also posted one of "larry" as well.
                  Wow. Just...wow.

Comment

Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
                    dude is seriously messed up in the head

Comment

Working...
                    X