Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia: I May Go To 147 By Year's End, I Want Spence!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia: I May Go To 147 By Year's End, I Want Spence!

WBC lightweight world champion Mikey Garcia (38-0, 30 KOs) is pretty firm on his desire to secure a future showdown with IBF welterweight champion Errol Spence, who is currently competing 12-pounds north. Garcia, a four division world champion, has captured belts at 126, 130, 135 and 140. Last year, Garcia moved up to junior welterweight and dominated Adrien Broner over twelve rou
    [Click Here To Read More]

Idk, some guys get too excited about moving up. Instead of trying to establish at a weight class.Just like w/ Chocolatito. I think Garcia should stay at 140, You could tell he felt the punches against Lipinets, sooner or later a guy with less talent but w/ a strong punch and chin can get to you.

Comment

This is a perfect way to not get criticized for fighting Loma a smaller fighter!!! You see this way since he’s willing to move up and fight a big dangerous fighter, then we can ask Loma to take the same risk Mikey did!!! And when Mikey knock him out he will get credit! Brilliant plan!!!

Comment

Mikey needs to fuk off with this. Fight loma. Spence fight isn’t interesting at all

Comment

I would have to respect it if he does it but I still would prefer Mikey Garcia vs Lomachenko next

Comment

If Mikey can unify with Easter, he should try to get the Lomachenko fight. If they can't work out a deal with Lomachenko, try to fight the winner of the 140 WBSS.

At times I think Mikey must have a death wish to want Spence. But, in reality, I suspect that Mikey doesn't love boxing and he needs a major challenge to motivate him day in/day out. (Similar to BJS, but Mikey is enough of a professional that he won't fake an injury when he can't motivate himself to train.)

Comment

If he moves up to 147 he'll fight an absolute stiff or some shot dude. This guy is getting on my nerves, talk talk talk and ends up fighting the weakest champ in any division.

The guy already said he wants Crawford, Spence, Thurman, Cotto, Loma and always ended up fighting a much lesser opponent, now he just talks about 147 so he has an excuse to avoid Loma.

If he doesnt fight Spence then he'll make a fool out of himself, he and Robert talked way too much about it, its quite pathetic, using names to promote his much lesser opponents.

Comment

He's talked about it so much he has to make it happen at least by next year.

Comment

he wont jump from 135 straight to 147 to fight a champ of that division whoever it is, this is all talking to stay mentioned, Garcia's known for his big mouth

Comment

I love Mickey, but 147 it's too much for him... Seriously Spence will kill you!!!

Best weigh for Garcia is clearly at 135(140 max)

Comment

Working...
                    X