Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia: I May Go To 147 By Year's End, I Want Spence!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OldTerry View Post
    The most interesting aspects of Garcia fighting Spence are: How long does the fight go and How bad is Mickey hurt.
    Lol so true

Comment

Mikey could have gotten a paper belt from cotto. Spence is all wrong for him imo. Spence showed with brook that he can take shots from a puncher.

Comment

Originally posted by Joeboxeo View Post
        I love Mickey, but 147 it's too much for him... Seriously Spence will kill you!!!

Best weigh for Garcia is clearly at 135(140 max)
        You do know Mikey walks around near 175lbs! Mikey looses a lot of weight to make 135. Mikey should be at 147. Almost 40 pro fights and not one signature win.

Comment

He doesn't even look to be able to make 140 without having to put on fat instead of muscle. 147 could be dangerously stupid.

Comment

Mikey to become P4P num 1 should stop talking and unify with Loma and if he's successful fight Pacman, Spence to become P4P 1 should fight Golovkin if he wants to show greatness (or if he wants to show something)

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post
              Not interesting? How?
              Cause he’s too little and does nothing for spence by beating him

Comment

People surely can't talk s*** on this dude, he is he real deal, if he fights at 147 by the end of the year and challenges Spence he is off his rocker. He is always willing to challenge himself and move up and fight bigger guys I respect that.

Comment

uh...u want spence but not linares or lomachenko, huh?

hope spence calls his bluff. no one else wants to fight him. mikey wont either.
                  Last edited by ceylon mooney; 07-19-2018, 06:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Satir View Post
                    Mikey to become P4P num 1 should stop talking and unify with Loma and if he's successful fight Pacman, Spence to become P4P 1 should fight Golovkin if he wants to show greatness (or if he wants to show something)
                    You want Mikey to move from 135 -160 to fight Triple G
                    Are you a casual fan? Smh

Comment

Liar............

Comment

Working...
                      X