Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sanchez: Gassiev Can't Afford to Give Away Rounds Against Usyk

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sanchez: Gassiev Can't Afford to Give Away Rounds Against Usyk

One of the most important things Abel Sanchez stressed to Murat Gassiev throughout training camp is that he cannot afford to give away rounds to Oleksandr Usyk. The unbeaten Ukrainian is a skilled, smart boxer. If he begins building a lead against Gassiev in their 12-round cruiserweight title unification fight Saturday night, Sanchez suspects it'll be difficult for the undefeated fighter he trains to catch up on the scorecards.
    [Click Here To Read More]

the smile on the face of gassiev tells you all you need to know

Comment

I expect Usyk to box up Gassiev for a couple rounds until Gassiev catches him with hard shot and catch his rhythm!

Usyk then adjusts and takes over and schools Gassiev and starts to up the ante!

By the 12th, Gassiev is tired and gets hurt in that round but then catches Usyk and hurts him as well and have Usyk out on his feet then the bell rings!

They give the fight to Gassiev by way of homecooking!

Comment

Gassiev was my pre-tourney pick to win this MFer. I know Usyk is all the rage now, but I have this funny feeling late in the fight Murat catches Usyk and for the first time in history proudly wears all the belts around his waste.

Comment

Maybe, but the bottom line is that he must win 7 rounds. To strongly contest a round and still lose it doesn't improve his chances in the least. I could see the wisdom actually of giving away some rounds if it means coming back rested and winning the next round clearly. Usyk doesn't have a lot of power but his activity level and stamina are impressive.

Comment

Look at Murat’s big azz head!!!!!! Looks like a mf’ing boulder compared to Usyks.... ain’t no way he’s getting knocked out... I can see a decision for Usyk but no way is he stronger.... this fight is going to rule!!!!!

WAR “IRON-GASSIEV!!!!!!!! “

Comment

Both fighters bring exceptional stamina and conditioning
              Both Are smart enough not to get caught sleeping
              Could become a chess game and Go the distance as well

Comment

But i expect Usyk to turn up the Heat for a TKO

Comment

Working...
                X