Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua: It's My Career, It's Not Determined By What People Want

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tell that to them weird LDBC cats

Comment

As a Wilder fan I know his role. AJ no matter how much we hate him for it doesn't need Wilder. Maybe when AJ gets koed by someone else Wilder will regret this missed payday.

Comment

Usually the fans want the best fights possible AJ, so...

Comment

He just told boxing fans to go train and fight Wilder themselves...wow!

I told myself weeks ago, that I wouldn't comment on an AJ post again until he fight Wilder. After reading this, I will never read another Hearn or AJ post ever, PERIOD!

Comment

Originally posted by sportbuddha View Post
            I think what Wilder fans don’t get, is he doesn’t give a **** if you ‘respect’ him. It’s not prison, it’s not the street, he really couldn’t care about your opinion of the way he manages his career, because he’s turning up to collect $15-20m pay checks and the guy you’re cheerleading is not.

You can go around thinking he’s scared because he knows what’s really going, he’s strategising a way to change the game, you’re not thinking on his level.
            Hey buddy, I know A.J. told you it was raining on you, but that isn't water. He just told you how he feels about his fans and here you are still supporting this obviously fear induced comments. Shameful...

Comment

There is no way for Joshua's fans to put a positive spin on his statement. "Let them train to be a fighter and fight Wilder. It’s easy talking about it. It’s another thing doing it."

It's worse than Victor Ortiz saying "I don't deserve to be getting beat up like this". Victor Ortiz was shook from eating Maidana's heavy punches. Joshua is shook just from watching Wilder punch others.

Comment

Originally posted by sportbuddha View Post
                I think what Wilder fans don’t get, is he doesn’t give a **** if you ‘respect’ him. It’s not prison, it’s not the street, he really couldn’t care about your opinion of the way he manages his career, because he’s turning up to collect $15-20m pay checks and the guy you’re cheerleading is not.

You can go around thinking he’s scared because he knows what’s really going, he’s strategising a way to change the game, you’re not thinking on his level.

Cutting edge strategy aka milk the fans & industry with cherry picks

Comment

Lordy, this guy says stupid things. Your fans pay your salary.
                  He's lucky he lives in a country of nationalistic soccer fans who will support him purely because of where he lives.

Comment

Flat out not ashamed huh AJ?

Comment

• Lol of course not. Hearn needs to put the gag back on him

Comment

Working...
                      X